Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 November, 10:23
You were chosen
Stay strong 💪🏽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 November, 01:36
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I love this. My vessel may be getting old and it might be weak from years of fighting unseen physical illnesses. I may be one of the last people someone would look at and consider a "warrior"...but I feel like my spirit IS that of a WARRIOR. I FEEL like it INSIDE....even if I can't physically claim it. This video resonates so much. Thank you for sharing! 💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 November, 04:01
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
You ARE a WARRIOR Kimmys!

We ALL tend to 'battle' our own demons constantly. Stay strong patriot!
04:03 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 November, 04:25
Thank you Mare! Apparently I just needed a bit of a bolster today. You all are awesome!

25 November, 06:54
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
We all need a boost including me. I have my days & you are awesome & important to b here as well!
#WRWY
#wwg1wga