Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
25 November, 04:14
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Surrender was never a option.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 November, 01:36
I love this. My vessel may be getting old and it might be weak from years of fighting unseen physical illnesses. I may be one of the last people someone would look at and consider a "warrior"...but I feel like my spirit IS that of a WARRIOR. I FEEL like it INSIDE....even if I can't physically claim it. This video resonates so much. Thank you for sharing! 💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
25 November, 04:10
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
'Warrior' is a mindset and an unbreakable spirit. Physical body has very little to do with it.

You are absolutely a warrior, Kimmy.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
25 November, 04:21
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I'm with you fren bones are achy and I'm getting to that point but the Spirit is Strong. We do not judge a book by its cover here. You are here fighting the evil in this word. You are Absolutely A Warrior. I am honored to have you fighting by my "side". Much love and keep up the good fight. No Surrender. 👊😘

Paisley Park @Paisley66
24 November, 10:40
I never knew what my reason was for being alive; now I do! Thank you God!🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 November, 10:42
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 November, 10:34
🙌🏻❤️👊🏻🥰❤️🙏🏼
Mornin’ Mare! ✨

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 November, 10:36
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Morning!!!

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
24 November, 10:27
It’s certainly a hard road to endure but videos like this is a great constant reminder why we are here.