by the wonderful Kelli Ann ❀️

For Jax's Dad πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸΎ
11:11 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
25 November, 01:51
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Who is @Hunnydrip then? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
25 November, 01:57
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lennox @Veritable
25 November, 01:17
That was great! I've been trying to learn the comms. VK mentioned in his last Q&A that misspellings mattered.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
25 November, 12:08
I always thought that he may have been JFK jrs cousin Anthony Radziwitt, he supposedly passed away from cancer on August 10, 1999, The both of them were very close

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
25 November, 11:37
Kelly Ann and Jennifer Mac….
Both brought us here.
How beautiful is that!

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
25 November, 01:14
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I remember those days!😊

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
25 November, 11:28
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–!!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
25 November, 11:27
Now how did you get Kelli Ann past the AU gatekeepers???

(Every time I try it refuses to upload.....)

Love her God nods and proof compilations!
πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ’—

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 November, 01:06
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
#KennedyMagic πŸ˜Ήβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸ˜‰

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
25 November, 11:14
Love! Love! Love! Bravo! Deep Gratitude for Sharing!

amy lilley @amylilley
25 November, 10:58
Kelli Ann connects the dots (….) like none other, so good to see this, thank you for postingπŸΈπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜Ž

Kira Kju @kju17
25 November, 09:46

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
25 November, 09:46
Great job! Thanks for sharing!β™₯οΈπŸŽ‰πŸ™βœŒοΈβœοΈπŸ’₯🀯

Awake Now @Awakenow
25 November, 09:33
Love Kelli Ann!! I followed her for a long time, then she started charging… but - she gives great info!!!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 November, 09:30 (E)
ThQ Kat WoW!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
25 November, 09:13
Awesome! Thank Q for you dedication and enlightenment here!!! We appreciate you!!! Fantastic video.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
25 November, 09:08
Awesome share, thank you!!!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
25 November, 07:01
Tears of Joy.
LOVE

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 November, 11:34
Excellent work!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 November, 11:29
Timing!.nice. Kelli Ann was always on too of this

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
24 November, 11:28
Timing..nice. Kelli Ann was always on top of this..

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 November, 11:24
This is soo Brilliant! WOWEEE!! πŸ‘β€πŸ˜ƒπŸΏπŸ™πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸ’–πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 November, 11:31
Interesting that D4 came up in my decode of Melania's post today

Capital letters in Melania's post:
HTWM=64

D Four=64
I didn't know the significance so I left it out.
Makes more sense now after watching that video.

My decode at the link:
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
24 November, 11:16
Bravo and look at that time stamp! 11:11
🩡🩡🩡🩡

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 November, 11:18
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
WOW!!! 😹
VK is ALWAYS postig about 11 11 πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–