Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
To anybody who's reading this 🖤 I pray that whatever is hurting you or whatever you are constantly stressing about gets better. May the dark thoughts, the overthinking & the doubt exit your mind right now. May clarity replace confusion. May peace & calmness fill your life.
10:07 AM - Nov 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
24 November, 11:43
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Thank you. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
24 November, 11:36
Thank you Dale. I truly needed these words and this blessing at this very moment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
24 November, 11:35
❤️🙏❤️

Marcie Hegewald @Hegs
24 November, 11:28
Yes Dale, this is so wonderful! You help so many! I am grateful for all you do to help so many! Thank you!

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
25 November, 06:10
In response Marcie Hegewald to her Publication
My pleasure Dear"

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 November, 12:35
😇🙏IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Stevie King @ShineBright9
24 November, 12:26
Oh Dale you have helped me so much, still listen to Meilan constantly and these words today, thank you. I am truly living alone around sooo many unawakened souls and have no support system close. 😞😞. Overthinking, well that’s an understatement and trying to be perfect thinking and a pure heart like God is exhausting and has really been a rollercoaster ride in positivity ups and downs. Sure hope someday my soul gets there and I can let go and let God take over and just Be. Again thanks for all your wise words and encouragement! 🌹♥️🙏♥️🌹 God Bless All!