Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
23 November, 10:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
When you say “Are”. Instead of OUR you’re a fucking idiot and I can’t relate to you. Just saying. OUR is NOT are. Learn the language.
10:17 PM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 November, 10:01
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
inhabit not inhabitate, lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 November, 08:47
As a southerner, when I hear her speak the dialect of her region, the proper spelling is what I hear in my mind. Takes a flexible mind to do the translations I suppose. Mindset & rigidity are a few of the obstacles I can think of that would hinder development of fluidity of thought.

Tremendously enjoy dialects & languages, like going into a sweet store for the ear & the mind.

Would suck not liking sweets.
IMO.

ising 4Him @ising4him
24 November, 04:25
And with luck, all will someday be as perfect as you..... to point out someone's mistake is one thing, trashing them is another.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
23 November, 10:19
Not nice on name calling

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 November, 10:31 (E)
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
Sick of idiots learn the fkin basics if you want me to listen to you. I’m not following stupidity. I’m turned off by it. That’s the problem with society. We think we should accept stupidity. I don’t. I will not take you serious. Deal with it. Or don’t. It’s why democrats laugh at us. Time to be real. Show humanity that’s it’s not cool to be dumbed down. Use your God given right to be intelligent.