Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
23 November, 10:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 November, 10:17
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
When you say “Are”. Instead of OUR you’re a fucking idiot and I can’t relate to you. Just saying. OUR is NOT are. Learn the language.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DestroyingTheCabal in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 November, 10:31 (E)
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
Sick of idiots learn the fkin basics if you want me to listen to you. I’m not following stupidity. I’m turned off by it. That’s the problem with society. We think we should accept stupidity. I don’t. I will not take you serious. Deal with it. Or don’t. It’s why democrats laugh at us. Time to be real. Show humanity that’s it’s not cool to be dumbed down. Use your God given right to be intelligent.

Happy Days @Sun2516
24 November, 08:48
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
You had to put someone down to be “intelligent”?

Am I an idiot to you?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 November, 08:51
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
You misjudged her by the scope of the whole universe. The quality of mind it takes to even entertain the topic she was speaking on is a AAA mind. The flavors of sound that offend you are an artificial quality control, that is more akin to your self perception than her intelligence. A rather superficial, 3D trait I might add.