Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 11:29
Everyone please thank @Patriot777_ and @Redwavecrashin for figuring out the winner and double checking it.

Congrats @LibertyBelle you are the winner.

@LibertyBelle please DM me where to send this time traveling device.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
23 November, 01:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@VincentKennedy I'm trying to reach you! I WON! Hey Anon Family, are you able to message him because it says I don't have permission. I know he's leaving today but it's still 11/22 on the west coast. @kimrunner @martingeddes @administrator @Gapatriot3 @JFKJrFan can you help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 November, 06:14
In response Liberty Belle to her Publication
Congrats and let us know when you receive the Tessaract. Video would be great.

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
23 November, 11:38
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I most certainly will! I can’t wait to see it and share with you all.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Post on X too please🙏😊❤️
01:17 PM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Liberty Belle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Johnny Q -Z, click on at the bottom under it