Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 11:29
Everyone please thank @Patriot777_ and @Redwavecrashin for figuring out the winner and double checking it.

Congrats @LibertyBelle you are the winner.

@LibertyBelle please DM me where to send this time traveling device.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
@VincentKennedy I'm trying to reach you! I WON! Hey Anon Family, are you able to message him because it says I don't have permission. I know he's leaving today but it's still 11/22 on the west coast. @kimrunner @martingeddes @administrator @Gapatriot3 @JFKJrFan can you help?
01:39 AM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyBelle in this post can reply
I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
23 November, 07:41
In response Liberty Belle to her Publication
His page is still up. I clicked on his name at the header of this thread but had to click it again to get there. Congrats on the win!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 November, 06:14
Congrats and let us know when you receive the Tessaract. Video would be great.

23 November, 11:38
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I most certainly will! I can’t wait to see it and share with you all.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 November, 02:57
Congratulations! ❤️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 November, 02:26
His AU acct is gone for now but I am sure there will be a way to contact him shortly...hang in there..have faith..

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
23 November, 04:12
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Oh no.. I thought he was leaving his pages... : ( Now I might cry...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 November, 02:24
it might be in your settings - i cannot msg you either.

23 November, 12:10
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you @IamJason913 . I just changed my settings so anyone can message me now.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 November, 02:16
done. God bless you.