Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Everyone please thank @Patriot777_ and @Redwavecrashin for figuring out the winner and double checking it.

Congrats @LibertyBelle you are the winner.

@LibertyBelle please DM me where to send this time traveling device.

https://anonup.com/thread/...
11:29 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
23 November, 11:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thank you for helping to figure out the winner. Congratulations Liberty Belle!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
23 November, 01:48
Well done 👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 November, 01:05
Great team work! Congrats @LibertyBelle

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 November, 01:01
MERRY CHRISTMAS LIBERTY

I’m no one @Iam4truth
23 November, 09:04
Congratulations @LibertyBelle !
Thanks for everything, VK!

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
23 November, 07:58
Congrats!!!
I think this should be made as a kit. So we could all buy and assemble one ourselves.
Anyone have any toy maker connections?

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
23 November, 07:53
CONGRATULATIONS

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
23 November, 07:38
Thank you, Patriot777, and Redwavecrashin.
Congrats to LibertyBell.
Heartfelt Thank you, to you Vk.
May all be guided with LOVE.
LOVE

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
23 November, 07:35
God's Speed sir and thank you

memes matter @NoComment
23 November, 04:41
Thank you and congratulations ☺️❤️🤲

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
23 November, 01:39
@VincentKennedy I'm trying to reach you! I WON! Hey Anon Family, are you able to message him because it says I don't have permission. I know he's leaving today but it's still 11/22 on the west coast. @kimrunner @martingeddes @administrator @Gapatriot3 @JFKJrFan can you help?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 November, 06:14
In response Liberty Belle to her Publication
Congrats and let us know when you receive the Tessaract. Video would be great.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
23 November, 07:41
His page is still up. I clicked on his name at the header of this thread but had to click it again to get there. Congrats on the win!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 November, 12:58 (E)
Thanks @Patriot777_ and @Redwavecrashin for figuring out our winner. Great job. 😊👍 And VK…. What can I say…thank you is not nearly enough. Til next time…. 👋🫶🏻

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 November, 12:57
Congratulations!!! @LibertyBelle
🍾🥂

Patriot Divine @DivinePatriot
23 November, 12:51
Congratulations @LibertyBelle and thankQ VK and patriots for all your hard work!

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
23 November, 12:45
Thank you Patriots. ❤️🇺🇸

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
23 November, 12:43
Congratulations @LibertyBelle

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
23 November, 12:33
ThanQ Patriots and Congratulations to @libertybelle !!

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
23 November, 12:25
Was 129 the total number of patriots that entered? Thank Q for all your effort

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
23 November, 12:20
ThanQ Patriots ❤️

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Ann Holden @Amandpms
23 November, 12:14
Congratulations and Thank You all❤️

J J Larr @3JJL
23 November, 12:14
Thank you VK for always supporting the smaller and quieter accounts. 💗
Wishing you love, light and positive vibes. 💗💗💗
Thank you Courtney @Patriot777_
and Thank you @Redwavecrashin for helping with the count for the winner of the Tesseract. Congratulations to @libertybelle !
❤️✨️🇺🇸✨️❤️

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
23 November, 12:13 (E)
WOW!!! That's me!! THANK YOU @vincentkennedy !! I'm so excited! I have been talking about this today and had no idea I won. What a surprise to log in and see my name! I've been following the journey and have found it all so interesting. So grateful and thankful on this Thanksgiving Eve. VK, I tried to DM you but it said I didn't have permissions. What should I do? Please reach out before you leave AU. THANK YOU VK!
Much Love, LibertyBelle.

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
23 November, 01:02
Congratulations!🕊

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
23 November, 08:03
I'm so very happy for You!
Love and Blessings to You
& Your Family, Always. 💚
Happy Thanksgiving!
🙏🇺🇲🌎🙏

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
23 November, 12:08
Thank you @Patriot777_ and @Redwavecrashin for helping VK. I didn't think I'd have so much emotion with him leaving 😭

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
23 November, 12:07
Thank you for ll your help.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 November, 12:05
Congratulations!!

Michele Bernard @Murphy72
22 November, 11:58
Thank you to all 3 of you and congrats to LibertyBelle!

God Wins donated @GR2021
22 November, 11:57
Congratulations @LibertyBelle

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
22 November, 11:55
Thank you @Patriot777_ and @Redwavecrashin for figuring out the winner 🔔and double checking it. 🙏😊🌈

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 November, 11:54
LibertyBelle is Mia 😬