Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 November, 07:49 (E)
Don’t you think… if JFK Jr were alive and he was to become POTUS 46, that he would camouflage himself as an Anon and secretly/openly hang around everyone before making his Return?

Makes sense to me.

Makes sense to you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 November, 08:07
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Yep, sure does! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 November, 08:37
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
How did VK have a video of the Q Watch?

When Q only posted a picture?

#Fooked

=)

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 November, 08:53
There is also a person (unrelated to VK) that has posted about pistachios and clam chowder, but nobody caught on and I did not want to let on that I saw and was watching the posts.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 November, 08:57
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Nuts and clams huh? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 November, 09:00 (E)
Sounds like J. Spader.
One of the most famous stories about eating with the Kennedy family.
Rubs shoulders with many famous people. He would be prime as an Anon.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
I watched stargate many times - and i think he’s been acting /playin the part of DeSantis, the way they both have the same hand jesters caught my attention.
09:20 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Redstar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Redstar ReDsTaR, click on at the bottom under it