Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
Don’t you think… if JFK Jr were alive and he was to become POTUS 46, that he would camouflage himself as an Anon and secretly/openly hang around everyone before making his Return?

Makes sense to me.

Makes sense to you?
07:49 AM - Nov 23, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 November, 10:22
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
(R)eturn... VIBES!!!😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
23 November, 10:09
❤️🤍💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
23 November, 08:52
WHAT DID YOU DO TO SAVE THE WORLD =336

WHAT DOES YOUR HEART TELL YOU =336

HAVE I GOT YOUR ATTENTION NOW =336

ALL EYES WILL SEE AND ALL EARS WILL SEE =336

YOU ARE WITNESSING THE LAST DANCE =336

ANGELS DO THEIR BEST WORK IN PAIRS =336

TRUTH WITH DIRECT CORRELATION =336

TESTING TESTING ONE TWO THREE =336

TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION =336

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 November, 08:51

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 November, 09:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Go Johnny Go!!!

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
23 November, 08:50

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
23 November, 08:48
He sure did!
It was a GREAT plan!
🩵

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
23 November, 08:48
My computer is very funky today in Upstate NY.... I just saw a bunch of geese flying north and a friend who worked heavy construction around Niagara Falls said the USMC are there. I read your posts earlier 23 777...... VK signed out. I would say it's happening. VK = Q? Seems like he was leading us already?

23 November, 08:52
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
PS I don't get even half of all (what I think is MI lingo). I try but I had to start following a translator.... Kat istheSea3. It is very eerie quiet here in NY. Cold and damp. I FEEL something is happening here today.

23 November, 09:58
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
777.... 0700 7 min 7 seconds? Was that the start today 23rd?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 November, 08:43
Big fat heck to the yes.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
23 November, 08:36
I've always believed

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 November, 08:31
Yes.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 November, 08:07
Yep, sure does! :)

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 November, 08:37
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
How did VK have a video of the Q Watch?

When Q only posted a picture?

#Fooked

=)