Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Goodbye. I feel gutted. Today's not been a good day. The ending made it worse. Have a good Thanksgiving, friends. See you another time. This online world is unstable, untrue, and unfaithful. Hoping all the plans of the good guys come true. In my prayers. Love to all. Can't keep Patriot Sam consistently going. This account is tired and scraped up and scarred a bit. Nothing really is as it seems, is it? Ciao!
12:30 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:30
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Well, my post sounded like a brat, didn't it? LOL. Ah... You all are beautiful people, a true online band of friends, an anon family. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so very much for your love and encouragement. I guess we all have days like that once in while, maybe. I promise I won't leave this account forever. Some days, though, I will do a news fast and/or a social media fast. What a crazy time. It's just too much. I do hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving! 💖🙏 As for me, I really did have a lovely one. It was peaceful. Spent it with my pets. And I got outside and took a walk, and talked to friends by phone. In spite of my relatives not inviting me to their big get-together, I had fun cooking and listening to music and watching upbeat movies. They didn't invite me to Christmas a couple years ago because I'm not vaccinated. But not sure what the reason was this time. Maybe because I love POTUS & they see me as a conspiracy theorist. But God bless them. All is well!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
27 November, 02:39
WE WERE GOING TO HAVE FRIED RICE, BUT FELL ASLEEP LOLOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:15
In response Patriot Mom to her Publication
💖🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 04:31
💗🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💥

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:14
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
💖🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
23 November, 03:59
Remember everything from our day 1 was a lie. We are just getting started 💛 be strong 💪 🙏 ❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:13
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
💖🙏

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
23 November, 03:18
Rest your brain, your soul, your heart. We've all hit that wall at one time or another. Here when you're ready. Much love fam. 💕

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:12
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
💖🙏

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:11
In response Patriot Mom to her Publication
💖🙏

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
23 November, 03:04
Go rest and find peace. We will always be here for you when and if you’re ready. Prayers 🙏🙏🙏♥️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:10
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
💖🙏

memes matter @NoComment
23 November, 02:52
Comeback when/if your ready❤️✨🤲

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:10
In response memes matter to her Publication
💖🙏

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
23 November, 02:52
I am sending you healing angels right now. Feel the hugs from their wings. Take a break, but never give up.🙏🏻🌹❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:09
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
💖🙏

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
23 November, 02:51
You'll always have a home here with us. Take some time for yourself. ❤️🙏❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:08
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
💖🙏

Neny Garcia @NenyG
23 November, 02:46
♥️🙏😇

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:07
In response Neny Garcia to her Publication
💖🙏

Crash Burnsley @CrashBurnsley
23 November, 02:44

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:05
In response Crash Burnsley to his Publication
💖🙏

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
23 November, 02:37
💖🙏💖

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:05
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
💖🙏

Jim Cue @1QLight
23 November, 02:30
We love you and need each of us to win--take a brake and know WWG1WGA and we will always have ur 6 and wait for ur recharge/return. For me, I have come to far to ever stop now--ur gonna have to throw dirt on me and even then...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:04
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
💖🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
23 November, 02:29
❤🤍💙

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:03
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
💖🙏

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 November, 02:27
Hi Sam,
You know we are here if you need us.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:02
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
💖🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 November, 02:16
You are loved Patriot Sam 💖 take what time you need to recharge 💖 big hugs 💖 see you when you are ready ✨💖

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:01
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
💖🙏

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
23 November, 01:51
🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:00
In response Kel Que to her Publication
💖🙏

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
23 November, 01:19
take a break recharge and we'll see ya on the flip side!
💛

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 02:00
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
💖🙏

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
23 November, 01:15
Praying for you! May you find peace and healing. Love and blessings to you! May you feel that deeply from those here that care and appreciate you.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 01:59
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
💖🙏

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
23 November, 12:58
Love You Sammy Baby. 💕🙏💕🤗

Come Here,
Let Me Give You
Loving Hugs. 💕🤗💕

Some Will Struggle With
The Next Month Because
Of Forced Shit, Unhappy
Folks About Who We Are Rather Than Just Allowing
Us To Be Who We Are.

My Three Rules Below
Have Helped For Many
Years Of Tears...

Stay Focused...
Stay The Course...
Most Importantly,
Stay Happy Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah Because Father God, Christ
And You Make A Majority.

Chin Up 💕🙏💕
And
Rock 'n Roll Sweet Lady.
💕🙏💕

Let Me Know If You
Need Anything. 💕🙏💕👍💕

You ARE Loved.
You ARE Special.

Jesus Rebukes Lucifer.
Jesus Rebukes Darkness.
Jesus Rebukes Evildoers.
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Through Christ Jesus
Take Authority Over
Darkness And Destroy It.

Remind Lucifer He Lost At Christ's Crucifixion And Resurrection. His Days
ARE Numbered. 💕🙏💕

Par Nelli @Parnelli
23 November, 01:03
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
You're sucha doll 😘❤

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 01:58
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
💖🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 November, 12:55
Patriot Sam, you are stronger than you think! Know we love you! God loves you! Psalms 23, 51 and 91 are excellent; say them first thing in the morning!
Get more sunshine, and watch funny movies and videos.
We are watching a movie right now; it is happening! You contribute more than you realize!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
23 November, 01:18
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
YES! This this this!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 01:56
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
💖🙏

Par Nelli @Parnelli
23 November, 12:52
We ❤ you!! Hang in there...yes its biblical and you were born for this 😘 when satan reminds you of your past, remind him of his future....you got this ...cmon

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 01:55
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
💖🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
23 November, 12:46
Take a break if you need to but please do not go for good. Praying for you Patriot Sam. 💗✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💗

🍁Happy Thanksgiving!🍁

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 01:53
In response J J Larr to her Publication
💖🙏

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
23 November, 12:43
Yup
Fooked up it is
Lets see it play out
There's no good alternative

Par Nelli @Parnelli
23 November, 01:00
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
❤ ily Blaine 😘🤜💥🤛

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 01:53
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
💖🙏

Stevie King @ShineBright9
23 November, 12:47
Feel where you are, sometimes waking up is the hardest part of life, it is exhausting. Hugs!🤗🤗

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 01:52
In response Stevie King to her Publication
💖🙏

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 01:51
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
💖🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 November, 12:32
No Don't U Leave To Sam!🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 01:51
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
💖🙏