Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 November, 12:30
Goodbye. I feel gutted. Today's not been a good day. The ending made it worse. Have a good Thanksgiving, friends. See you another time. This online world is unstable, untrue, and unfaithful. Hoping all the plans of the good guys come true. In my prayers. Love to all. Can't keep Patriot Sam consistently going. This account is tired and scraped up and scarred a bit. Nothing really is as it seems, is it? Ciao!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Well, my post sounded like a brat, didn't it? LOL. Ah... You all are beautiful people, a true online band of friends, an anon family. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so very much for your love and encouragement. I guess we all have days like that once in while, maybe. I promise I won't leave this account forever. Some days, though, I will do a news fast and/or a social media fast. What a crazy time. It's just too much. I do hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving! 💖🙏 As for me, I really did have a lovely one. It was peaceful. Spent it with my pets. And I got outside and took a walk, and talked to friends by phone. In spite of my relatives not inviting me to their big get-together, I had fun cooking and listening to music and watching upbeat movies. They didn't invite me to Christmas a couple years ago because I'm not vaccinated. But not sure what the reason was this time. Maybe because I love POTUS & they see me as a conspiracy theorist. But God bless them. All is well!
02:30 AM - Nov 27, 2023
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
27 November, 02:39
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
WE WERE GOING TO HAVE FRIED RICE, BUT FELL ASLEEP LOLOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 November, 03:01
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
😂