Vincent KennedyāŸ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:16
Love you Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
22 November, 02:33
In response Vincent KennedyāŸ to his Publication
So much love generated among us all because of you VK. I tried to put all into a picture meme on how all of us here and X will remember you. Actually, there is a song about" friendship" featured in the film Fried Green Tomatoes, called I'll Remember You, sung by Grayson Hugh, written by Bob Dylan. In the meantime, remember us, and here's the meme on how We'll Remember You. Hope it makes you and everyone laugh out loud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DrPrecipice in this post can reply
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
22 November, 06:55
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
Thank you, thought of it late last night, I wanted to find a way to represent all of us here & X & TS. It's like our own secret VK code! If we ever see a dot in the future, maybe it will be VK on the Freedom flip side!