Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:16
Love you Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
So much love generated among us all because of you VK. I tried to put all into a picture meme on how all of us here and X will remember you. Actually, there is a song about" friendship" featured in the film Fried Green Tomatoes, called I'll Remember You, sung by Grayson Hugh, written by Bob Dylan. In the meantime, remember us, and here's the meme on how We'll Remember You. Hope it makes you and everyone laugh out loud.
02:33 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sunstone815 in this post can reply
Richie Richard @Richie
22 November, 07:41
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
When I first started down this path of truth, honestly, I couldn't tell the difference between parody and truth. Not only VK, but the whole Anon Group helped me to see clearly and put thing in the correct perspective and order.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 November, 07:20
VK Dot. Com @ http://V2.AnonUp

A Quantum Ripple in Hyper-Cubic, Multi-Dimensional Space-Time and Time Space

AU GOLD 79

The Best Is Yet To Come

WWGOWGA!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
22 November, 07:16
Fabulous... I love it. Thank you..

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
22 November, 07:05
. I LOVE THIS

22 November, 08:36
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Thank you I wanted it to be for all of us.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
22 November, 06:31
🤣 I love it.

22 November, 06:55
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
Thank you, thought of it late last night, I wanted to find a way to represent all of us here & X & TS. It's like our own secret VK code! If we ever see a dot in the future, maybe it will be VK on the Freedom flip side!

arba happihr @arba
22 November, 06:26
😊👍