TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Been at WAR with my State Employer over their "Compliance" yearly "Health" tests. That awkward moment when they want you to get a dental cleaning but the dentist demands an X-RAY! There ain't no bloody way! In fact, I made it clear there will be NO Mammograms, X-Rays or Colonoscopies EVER and they must exempt me out of ALL that SHIT. Got everyone including the Governor involved, wrote to him, the Chief and Commissioners of Department of Health, the Comptroller, the commissioner of Department of Labor, the health enhancement "care" compass chief, you name it! And they ALL responded. I even filed a Civil Rights complaint at the EEOC and waiting for an appointment. So far they have been writing to each other like rats and offered to find me a dentist that will do a cleaning without an X-Ray, or get a form filled out by my PCP to recommend exemption. I updated them that though they have no right I give the PCP the ability to confirm I have a health issue, but do not require his Permission!
12:34 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
22 November, 02:15
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
My husband had to have a yearly physical too...yet they missed the Stage 4 Mantel Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 November, 02:22
In response connie wright to her Publication
I do not trust them at all.... I think that if they don't find anything they'll tell you there's something... so they prescribe drugs to you and screw your body.... if they find something they will not tell you.... so they can let it get worse and screw your body. These people are bloody SICK!!!👿 So very sorry about their neglectfulness in the case of your husband.... 😔🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
22 November, 01:59
Shocking. Your body, your choice. You only work for them. They do not own you. They are trying to treat you like company property. And they have a duty of care to prevent STRESS to their employees - which is the biggest cause of illness - FACT.

22 November, 02:05
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
They surely have caused me so much stress, I'm constantly fighting them. Earlier they have put me on unpaid leave for not taking the PCR!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 November, 01:58
and tell them it is against your religion if you have to

22 November, 02:06
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I have fought with the Catholic parish in the past as well, lol! No one will sign a letter for me, lol! I don't follow and visit any of them religions anymore, only follow Christ directly.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 November, 01:58
dentists do cleanings all the time without an xray: for pregnant women, and for any woman that thinks there is a chance of pregnancy.

plus anyone that could be harmed from an xray.

so your dentist is a nazi dentist and is full of shittto

keep fighting, patriot, this is a dental scam!

and colonoscopies are an expensive sicko medical scam from that stupid retired newscaster that her husband died of colon cancer (he was probably a false flag or something)

that's when she pushed for colonoscopies

I bet they paid her to tell people to get them

22 November, 02:10
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
A dentist won't ask for an X-Ray if you have seen them again within the year... it's all about how much money they can get from your insurance. But i do not go to the dentist, the last I went for for this job requirement, they give us a better rate... but it's more of a nightmare than "health benefits". I use words such as "unlawful" and "crime" in my emails to the governor! They don't like to see such words and respond more reasonably! I have told them I will NOT CONSENT and WILL NOT COMPLY to ANY form of invasive "health care", no matter what they bully me with, and I added that I do not authorize them taking ONE CENT out of my paycheck.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 November, 01:56
better to give up ALL western medicine

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 November, 02:07
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Ivermectin and fenbendazole both "western medicine. better give those up to den eh?

22 November, 02:13
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I mostly have, you are right on... smh. I only get blood tests for my own knowledge of how much Vitamin D, C and Magnesium I have in my blood. But even that.. you never know hwo they set up those tests to read certain numbers.... to justify prescribing shit to you! The only thing I know is true is that my skeleton does have a lot of pain from rheumatoid arthritis, I feel it. They will not prescribe the right medicine, Ivermectin, so I have started to take it on my own. Hoping it fixes the parasites!