TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 November, 12:34
Been at WAR with my State Employer over their "Compliance" yearly "Health" tests. That awkward moment when they want you to get a dental cleaning but the dentist demands an X-RAY! There ain't no bloody way! In fact, I made it clear there will be NO Mammograms, X-Rays or Colonoscopies EVER and they must exempt me out of ALL that SHIT. Got everyone including the Governor involved, wrote to him, the Chief and Commissioners of Department of Health, the Comptroller, the commissioner of Department of Labor, the health enhancement "care" compass chief, you name it! And they ALL responded. I even filed a Civil Rights complaint at the EEOC and waiting for an appointment. So far they have been writing to each other like rats and offered to find me a dentist that will do a cleaning without an X-Ray, or get a form filled out by my PCP to recommend exemption. I updated them that though they have no right I give the PCP the ability to confirm I have a health issue, but do not require his Permission!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
Shocking. Your body, your choice. You only work for them. They do not own you. They are trying to treat you like company property. And they have a duty of care to prevent STRESS to their employees - which is the biggest cause of illness - FACT.
01:59 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LauraTrutherKing in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 November, 02:05
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
They surely have caused me so much stress, I'm constantly fighting them. Earlier they have put me on unpaid leave for not taking the PCR!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396