Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
22 November, 11:27
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Like you would say, Oh boi 😢 Everything must change. You were one of the first Anons, I found. (Doq too of course) I have to admit, I didn’t always get your postings 😂 I suppose that’s what drew me and others in, day after day these 5 years. I think we have laughed allot. There are so many precious souls in this awakening. You have been an inspiration. Your positive outlook, refreshing af! So I bid you adieu. May the light always touch your face. You left a mark. I promise to always smile when you come to mind. God bless you @VincentKennedy
Love the Canuck ❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
22 November, 03:27
Best regards, VK!! In the darker moments, I would check your posts and somehow things seemed more clear and focused. Carry on to FREEDOM!! We’ll think of you fondly and hope to hear from you on the other side. PEACE to your heart!!
Gratefully, TJ!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 November, 12:30
ThanQ you @VincentKennedy ! You have been a beacon of LIGHT for us. ThanQ for the follow, I have been humbled by it because I was just a simple older, somewhat clueless lady when I first got on Twitter. Thanks to your posts I soon understood things more and more. I began to understand my purpose in such a time as this. When removed from Twitter (still removed ) you were the first one I searched for to continue my journey. Your posts resonated in my soul, like I knew you already. Happy trails to you VK. I don't understand your leaving, but will remember you always. 😇🥰

Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
22 November, 02:47
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I literally agree with every single word, well said! And also identical to my experience. ❤️🙏🏼 WWG1WGA!

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
22 November, 12:29
Fare thee well ~ 😎

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
22 November, 12:25
VK, you got me tearing up. We will miss you!!!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
22 November, 12:20
So long VK. You will be missed no matter who you really are. It was fun. Your riddles and videos made us think. 😊👏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 November, 12:01
"Man Tears" ThQ VK ; )

Buckle Up. @Letspartee
22 November, 11:55
Great words. ThanQ

Be well fren

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
22 November, 11:52
Got to the 2nd paragraph and nonstop tears(sadness and joy) Thank you dear friend and my hubs and i Love you and always will.

Godly Man @WWCUE
22 November, 11:50
Thanks @VincentKennedy . But I need to clarify something.

I have tried 5 or 6 times to get back on Twitter (X). No matter what I say or do I’m not allowed back on, and I assure you I never said anything so egregious that would single me out from anyone else.

Recently I created a new account, but even then they run me through their “prove you are human” games. I’m not the smartest man on earth, but I don’t believe most humans could pass those tests. Perhaps I’ll provide an example soon.

My point is that everyone cannot get back on Twitter. We’ve been benched. We’ve been silenced. We had our inalienable rights squashed by what I consider the KM, cabal, Baal, These steps are repugnant to the constitution, but I can’t fight on Twitter.

So, the war is there? Not for me. My war goes beyond social media. Way beyond. And I fully intend to fight the war at a higher, much higher level.

Thanks for all you’ve done for all of us.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 November, 10:23
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Are you trying to get back into your old accounts? I had a few they suspended me from, you cannot get back in those. However, you can get back in to fight using a different email. The problem comes if you lose your password, they'll try to trick you into getting it by adding your phone. Anyways, you probably tried all this. Create an email using mail dot com or such.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
28 November, 10:52
In response Godly Man to his Publication
The war is ancient and eternal

Ange Love @LoveM
22 November, 11:55 (E)
Looking forward to..."Until we meet again"... Your loving and heartfelt messages means so much to us @VincentKennedy . When I'm emotional like today, it is telepathic heart vibes reaching across our beautiful world to touch other hearts...
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
22 November, 11:46
Well said VK, I have no doubt we WILL meet again! God Bless You & Yours!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
22 November, 11:45
Until we meet again.....💞💞💞

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
#ThankYouVK
Until We Meet Again 🙏🤗😘

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 November, 11:44
Thank u. Objective met and successful mission.
With Love and Respect VK, U Rock!!!

Signed,
Strat Guy Vic, This Guy. 🎸🤍🎯, Stay up Brother.😎

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
22 November, 11:43
I don't handle farewells very well, my goodness 😭❤️
All the best to you brother. 🙏

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
23 November, 03:39
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
❤️🥲

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
22 November, 11:39

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
22 November, 11:38
God Bless VK. You will be missed dearly, and I hope to meet you and all the other Anons one day. See you on the other side. 🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕💕

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 November, 11:37

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 November, 11:37
I'm gonna read this again and again it Is so well written...
But this part right here already gives me Heart palpitations...💥
The Best Is yet to come ❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 November, 12:32
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Time to burst the bubbles & spread the light!✨

Dana Hunteman @DBDUSA
22 November, 11:34

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
22 November, 11:29
GOD SPEED, GOD BLESS US ONE AND ALL!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
22 November, 11:27
Thank you VK, you will be so missed. Hope to see you one day my friend🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️🌻🌻 God Bless you.

connie wright @cowri
22 November, 11:21
✨👣💕May our Paths will cross again.💕👣✨

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 November, 11:13
not sure who you really are or where you came from, doesn't really matter - thank you. You will be sorely missed. See you on the other side.