Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
22 November, 11:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
Thanks @VincentKennedy . But I need to clarify something.

I have tried 5 or 6 times to get back on Twitter (X). No matter what I say or do I’m not allowed back on, and I assure you I never said anything so egregious that would single me out from anyone else.

Recently I created a new account, but even then they run me through their “prove you are human” games. I’m not the smartest man on earth, but I don’t believe most humans could pass those tests. Perhaps I’ll provide an example soon.

My point is that everyone cannot get back on Twitter. We’ve been benched. We’ve been silenced. We had our inalienable rights squashed by what I consider the KM, cabal, Baal, These steps are repugnant to the constitution, but I can’t fight on Twitter.

So, the war is there? Not for me. My war goes beyond social media. Way beyond. And I fully intend to fight the war at a higher, much higher level.

Thanks for all you’ve done for all of us.
11:50 AM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
28 November, 10:52
In response Godly Man to his Publication
The war is ancient and eternal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 November, 10:23
Are you trying to get back into your old accounts? I had a few they suspended me from, you cannot get back in those. However, you can get back in to fight using a different email. The problem comes if you lose your password, they'll try to trick you into getting it by adding your phone. Anyways, you probably tried all this. Create an email using mail dot com or such.

Miss. Messina @Messina
22 November, 12:46
Hoping for good changes with no one being benched for good .

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
22 November, 12:20
Some of us who mysteriously made it back, such as myself, got the reprieve on a backup account with next to 0 followers. Since then, I get on average about 6-10 views on anything I post so I’m really just there to repost bigger accounts 🤷‍♂️. Otherwise, pretty useless for me other than keeping up with what’s going on there and posting here if I don’t see it already here..

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
22 November, 12:11
Same here. Tried a few times, my exit date was the same day as our President. (Trump) ! Kinda cool 😎

You (and I) must have been an effective communicators …. Guessing. I had about 11k followers, I gained prominence when my tweet was retweeted by Trump’s son. That blew up my account. Fun times.

The tweet was about “Glitches “ related to the election. I also followed Q. So one of those things are keeping me out??? Who knows

Godly Man @WWCUE
22 November, 12:08
@VincentKennedy do you consider opening X up to all who want to express free speech part of the war? Because free speech is an inalienable right per the constitution.

I do hope you’ll fight that battle because it’s well worthy of a fight.

Thank you, brother.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 November, 11:57

Same experience