Good Morning Patriots.
Drawing will be at 12pm eastern today.
https://anonup.com/thread/...
07:11 AM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Danel Groenewald @Danny777
22 November, 12:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
When its hard to say goodbye then you just say Thank you, thank you for everything Vincent. I will never look at another bidet the same. Red panda's will always bring back fond memories and so will the idea of a island or a place in the mountains bring a feeling of nostalgia. When a song inspires you or a great playlist becomes youe favourite road trips songs you will be rememered through every tear, prayer, laughter and song. We salute you Sir! P. S can i have the name of your handcream now? 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cacciatore Rey @CacciatoreRey
22 November, 12:13
I can’t thank you enough bud. You have given me peace when I’ve felt stressed. You have provided smiles when I’ve felt down. You’ve been right here when I’ve felt so alone out there. All while asking nothing in return.

In this next stage…I intend to learn from your example and strive to reach your benchmark.

It’s time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
22 November, 12:10

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
22 November, 12:07

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

TonyG @TonyG
22 November, 12:00 (E)
I had some interesting dreams last night. Good luck everyone.

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
22 November, 12:00
thank you so much
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
🐺🐶🐦🐰🐸🐎🐢🐝🐠🐬🐳

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
22 November, 11:59 (E)
Thank you again VK for entertaining us, informing us, but mostly just being with us as we have lived life these last five years together. I’ll never forget you. “‘The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” (Numbers 6: 24-26). ❤️ And I haven’t seen your “Goodbye” X post on AU yet, so here it is. It is beautiful. https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Dr. Pie @Dpi
22 November, 11:58
Refresh time!

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

TonyG @TonyG
22 November, 11:57 (E)

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 November, 11:55
Good morning VK. great, good luck to all. I gues this is our last canhce to say goodbye. You've been a great friend and I wish you and your family a wonderful life moving forward. Luv you lots.

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
22 November, 11:45

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 November, 11:44
Goooood morning VK 💙🎶🎵
We'll keep the Vibes High
We don't want you to cry
We want you to dance!!!
We know how much you love It!!!😂😂😂

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Kelly Marquis @deplorablememe1
22 November, 11:44

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
22 November, 11:41

Ange Love @LoveM
22 November, 11:38
Good morning with much gratitude and love VK :) An emotional day for sure!

#FamilyIsEverything

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
22 November, 11:30

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
22 November, 11:37 (E)
VK, You have left such an Indelible Impression on Everyone that you have touched with your Friendship, Knowledge and Wisdom that will Never be Forgotten or Could Ever be Replaced...

You may be missing from these platforms, but you will Never be Missing from our Hearts..💖

God Bless & Protect You and Your Loved Ones Always on this Journey you must take... 🙏

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
22 November, 11:29
Good morning VK! This the last morning? Been a honor on the digital battlefield. God bless!

Reflex *.* @Reflex
22 November, 11:26

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
22 November, 11:16
Love it. Beautiful job. You are an artist indeed. Very mysterious too. He he he. Love you so much.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 11:11
✨1111✨

Good morning!

Goodbyes are not forever
Goodbyes are not the end
It simply means I'll miss you
Until we meet again

#jfk
#V

Kim Board @Kimpossible
22 November, 11:11

Emberlea Inkwell @EmberleaInkwell
22 November, 11:09

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
22 November, 11:09
Thank you for the inspiration….
on so many levels.

There was a wonderful lady,
Dorothy Tanner,
who had an amazing art school and
collection with
Mel Tanner….
dating back to the 1960’s.
She was such a gentile spirit
guiding me creatively
for years.
There is a wonderful installation
people could attend and
learn how to make this type of art.
Perhaps a good healing vibe.

You have inspired me to attend the
Art School to learn how to
create an art piece as well.

These are raw images from a show with
Dorothy and Barry back in 2019
at
LUMONICS.✨

God Bless your journey Vincent.
So proud to be a part of this
Amazing Experience.❤️🙏🏽❤️

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
22 November, 11:02
I’m so thankful for finding this platform, for having this great group of people and you to learn from. It’s been an amazing place to be free of drama and negative people. Thanks so much for having us think and have good vibes. I’ll miss you forever!!

Pink Totter @Totter
22 November, 10:57
Good morning VK.
WWG1WGA
💖U

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
22 November, 12:00
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Best of luck. You have such a positive energy. Sending hugs.