Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good evening Patriots.

As promised will be giving away this 12 inch Terresect on 11/22 here on AU. To enter just leave a . below. This is the nicest one that I made so far. Going to be missing you all.

*New accounts are not eligible. will pay for shipping to the lower 48 states.
11:02 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
julie miller @pnut36
23 November, 05:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Congrats Deb!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
22 November, 11:46
late to the party . but for posterity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gematria Student @gems1234
22 November, 10:30
I "scraped" all the entries from the site into a CSV file (using a jMeter script). Then imported those entries into a spreadsheet. Color coded users with multiple entries. Reversed the file row order so that the FIRST reply is on top. Not sure how to process this further... Here's what I ended up with:

https://www.themcsorleys.c...

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
22 November, 09:09
You have assited me in keeping the faith and fighting in this war VK. Thank you so much.
David Buckner
davidlbuckneryahoo.com

Out there Or not @outthereornot
22 November, 08:12

Courtney (aka CourtDog) @CourtneyMae1776
22 November, 07:30
Test

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
22 November, 06:32

Cat Cov @LoveMeSomeQ
22 November, 05:17

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
22 November, 03:12

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 November, 12:58
Didn't count the accts I couldn't see, didn't check each one for when they joined, only counted double posters once ...here is what I got.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 12:56
Got Cabal Crusher but had a couple question marks and can't see posts from people who put accts on private, also somebody blocked me. 😂 Who does that on AU? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 November, 12:49
Debs page🤔

Patriot Divine @DivinePatriot
22 November, 01:07
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I just tried and it came up all good for me 🤷🏻‍♀️

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
22 November, 01:07
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I noticed that too on this New AnonUp site. You might want to try the old one, it works fine.
https://v2.anonup.com/gues...

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
22 November, 12:47
I counted once, got Debi Brown too.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
22 November, 12:46
Congratulations Debi!!

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
22 November, 12:29
Just missed the Finale. THANK YOU for literally EVERYTHING.

GODSPEED

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226

Patriot Divine @DivinePatriot
Jus checking in...whad I miss?

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 November, 12:23
Missed this finale T. ThanQ for everything!✨

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
22 November, 12:17

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
22 November, 12:16
Been here since the beginning so maybe I have a shot 🤣

PAPA CADDI @RickN
22 November, 12:15

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
22 November, 12:14
I have 17 alerts, not trying to sway you in anyway 🤣😂

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 November, 12:16
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
lol

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
22 November, 12:13
Love you all! Thank you VK! I has been an honour.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
22 November, 12:13 (E)
Eternally grateful for you VK. I love you. Your gifts to us anons is beyond priceless.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 November, 12:12
Does it come with an instruction manual? lol

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
22 November, 12:12

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
22 November, 12:11

God Wins donated @GR2021
22 November, 12:06

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
22 November, 12:05

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
22 November, 12:03