Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
25 March, 08:51
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Courtney- I fought a hard fight at work serving the beltway community as a Firefighter/ Paramedic and resisting the vaccine. A group of us pushed back and tried to wake up the normies but then I got covid from a vaccinated co-worker. It has wrecked my life! I havent been able to breath normal since Dec 18 2021, 1 year and 3 months of miserable existence. Not a single doctor has any answers- Ive tried everything- Ivermectin, Doxy, all natural detox. “you have long covid” is the only answer I get- pretending every day Im ok so I could return to work or risk losing my entire career. In those same weeks of December I lose my uncle and best friends dad to secondary infections during COVID infection. Life has been hell for 15 months and all the while I pray that there is a plan and eventually the EBS will happen. My poor son has been sick since that time also (persistent cough, cold sweats and no medical diagnosis) we all got covid at the same time during Christmas break. It’s getting tough!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
Research kratom (white blend). Only thing that helps me to breathe. Stay away from nose sprays!
11:07 AM - Nov 21, 2023
In response Night Rider to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SassyPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jodi AAA, click on at the bottom under it