Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
@VincentKennedy it's been an honor sharing virtual space with you across the platforms, Twitter, AU, TS and now X. Thank you for keeping us together during the "dark times", for the good Vibes, for puzzles and little clues you've left us, for the dots connected and for the dots yet to be connected. You have been a great "teacher" to us all, hope your mission here was a success.
I'm not sure if Goodbye is a proper term to be used, so I will use Until we meet again, just a regular Anon.
09:22 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
AIB Anon @AIB
21 November, 02:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I hate that I’m still banned on X and cannot join the farewells.
VK has been a beacon of hope for us for 5 years now, I can only hope that this departure means the plan is wrapping up and the real party is just beginning.

@vincentkennedy , you will be sorely missed but certainly not forgotten, not by a long shot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
21 November, 12:34
I've never felt such "family" before all of you showed up on my screen and soon after, my life. God put you all in my way and I could not be more grateful. As for VK, who never stopped showing up to all the family events, planned and unplanned, I don't expect we've seen the last of this anon. We all have too many stories to tell, peaceful moments to share, and a "mountainisland" to figure out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
21 November, 12:16
I had to wait several minutes, after having listened to the song, which means more to me now than ever before, before I could write my response -
couldn't see through the tears to type. Thank
you, Johnny for this chance to see how far I've come, during the past few years.

Godspeed Vincent, and thank you. I'm excited to see what the future brings for us all.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
21 November, 11:21
TwitterX blocked my account today for violating stretchy rules I apparently will never understand.

I came back to X only because of VK and our extended family.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 November, 12:05
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
Temporary ban or suspended?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 November, 11:05
Awww crying again.... TY Johnny!!💕 #TYVKennedy

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
21 November, 11:04 (E)
💗😿 I miss him already and he hasn't left yet.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 November, 10:57
Johnny I have an idea how about you get trending #VKTHANKYOU . 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 November, 10:55
I don’t think I have enough kleenex stocked up for the next 2 days…
VK. Thank you for all the blessings you have shown us along the way. I can’t believe it’s time for you to go but it must mean we are ready for what comes next.
I hope we don’t let you down. May the rest of your life wherever that is be filled with love happiness joy and of course Red Pandas.
WWG1WGA

arba happihr @arba
21 November, 10:49
Aloha
I prefer
A Hui Hou rather than good bye.
It has some feeling to it.
You will always be with us, just not seen
Just don't forget about, Au Warriors. 😊
Please 😊
Sending God's white light to protect you.😍

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
21 November, 11:55
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Love this! 🙏🏻❤️

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 November, 10:48
Johnny thank you for visiting us here that wonderful message to VK we love you as well Johnny 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 November, 11:09
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
I will be here more often in the future.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
21 November, 10:37
It is upon us to keep the stories alive, to share the importance of keeping them alive with our generations to come.

It's our Great Republic, we must keep it.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 November, 10:36
what he said - thank you vk - you will be missed

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 November, 10:32
Indeed! 🩵

patroitgirl17 @patroitgirl17
21 November, 10:22
May God be with you!

patroitgirl17 @patroitgirl17
21 November, 10:22
Yes it has!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 November, 10:08 (E)
Colton Dixon - Not Goodbye [Official Audio] - YouTube

My self-titled EP, Colton Dixon is available now! Download/stream: https://ColtonDixon.lnk.to/EPIDSubscribe for more official content: https://ColtonDixon.ln...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
21 November, 10:01
💖

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
21 November, 09:46
😭😍
Such a shining star 🌟 @VincentKennedy has been. Lighting us a path. My feels are all over the place today.

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
21 November, 09:46 (E)
Amazingly Beautiful! Can't even see to type. @VincentKennedy you will be missed and you have taught me so much. Remember each of us on your journey.
Thank you!! 😭😭😭😭

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 November, 09:36
The Long And Winding Road (Remastered 2009) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupThe Long And Winding Road (Remastered 2009) · The BeatlesLet It Be℗ 2009 Calderstone Productions Limited (a divis...

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
21 November, 09:30
Beautiful song!

LL_125 @LL_125
21 November, 09:28
Well said!

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
21 November, 09:25
😭😍