Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 November, 09:22
@VincentKennedy it's been an honor sharing virtual space with you across the platforms, Twitter, AU, TS and now X. Thank you for keeping us together during the "dark times", for the good Vibes, for puzzles and little clues you've left us, for the dots connected and for the dots yet to be connected. You have been a great "teacher" to us all, hope your mission here was a success.
I'm not sure if Goodbye is a proper term to be used, so I will use Until we meet again, just a regular Anon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
TwitterX blocked my account today for violating stretchy rules I apparently will never understand.

I came back to X only because of VK and our extended family.
11:21 AM - Nov 21, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by bimfetii in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 November, 12:05
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
Temporary ban or suspended?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
21 November, 12:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Temporary, I got two versions from X: 12 hours or two weeks. Every time I look in over there the clock starts over.
I joked abt NBCJoe who shook like aspen leaves while he shouted that Donald Trump will execute his political opponents.