Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
19 November, 02:13
Bush Obama PEDOS want Rock...demons!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
19 November, 02:18
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Only if Hugh Hefner was alive he would be in the running also 😂no more actors are going to be president especially a pedophile one like the rock Americans already told him and Oprah to pound sand in Hawaii. Oh wait we forgot about that already that was the plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 November, 02:25
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
That is an excellent point
considering
Hugh’s roll in the
Twentieth Century
bring both
Entertainment and Politics together
through
Playboy Magazine.

With the help of
Rolling Stone of course.😏

19 November, 06:33
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Like Under The Getty.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
20 November, 03:13
Disneyland was acquired by
Walt with the help of
Governor Reagan…..
A Bohemian Grove attendee.
Underneath connected to
Getty Museum and the
Playboy Mansion.

Wait until people learn just
how bad it was…..

Cathy O’Brian explains that well.

20 November, 04:10
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Came across account of a "child account" NOW ADULT of Bush being with Hope...

Couldn't verify but made me sick!
Knew about Regan and Bohemian Grove.

Knew about Disney, Getty & Play Boy but NOT that they all 3 connected beneath ground.

Cannot locate Cathy O'Brian...yet.

KNOW Trump said "These people are sick.."
My stomach churns every time more pieces connect.
Godlessness is beyond understanding...

It's IRONIC they see us as less than HUMAN......... "PROJECTION" is a curious thing!

They lack HUMANITY!
When FALLEN ANGELS fell...gone were their AWE provoking qualities...left was the vulgar inhumane.
They never were the seed of Adam though they create counterfeits in hopes of inheriting earth by default.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
What does it mean they cant locate Cathy? How long has she been missing? 😕🙏😕🙏
05:36 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cathyldup in this post can reply
20 November, 05:53
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
I get you, people disappear..

That's just me trying to locate written material on Cathy O'Brien...appears she wrote books.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 November, 11:28
Ck Out Riss flex on U tub Seen she was Talking about Cathy O and Pres Ford and All That stuff a 11 dys ago Called (CELEB Admit what she saw)
Stuff About what was also under Lk Geneva Wisconsin
ID link it but every time i go to u tub they ask me to sign in then i cant"/Blocked
Must B the Q Coin Avitar, kek!
https://www.youtube.com/@R...

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
21 November, 02:01
I have her Transformation of America book! The whole book is here on archive.org. You can maybe find what you want to post in here Casey. 🤔https://archive.org/detail... 😕