Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 November, 08:14
Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

We just cooked a batch of RSO last night that has been soaking in grain alcohol for 14 months. It turned out super dense and will be very potent. Dave and I have a couple of pounds of medical cannabis we are making into RSO to donate for patients usually for cancer.
It was our best batch ever we usually only soak the flowers for 2 to 6 months.

https://patents.google.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 November, 10:41
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 November, 11:05
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I still believe all this "legal" weed is GMO to hell and back. i never use tro have reactions to pot. now i cant breathe from the stuff i buy? very strange

Ice Kates @IceKates
It definitely depends on what the grow uses to fertilize the plants. Also at the end of the grow cycle the plants should be 'flushed' when watering.... meaning no more fertilizer just plain water for the last 2 weeks of grow.

That can have a huge effect on the flowers being harsh if not flushed. The huge legal grow sites it makes you wonder what they use from start to finish...probably don't want to know.
01:27 PM - Nov 20, 2023
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 November, 01:37
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
i used fkn mirical gro of all things and got better results with a wild grow and no babying of plant. no chest tightness either so i imagine you are right. herd rumors of mold at several grow places too. so its somethin if i aint the only one noticin

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 November, 01:45
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Yes mold is huge problem and yes when they start spraying insecticide or mold killer UGH. We wish we could grow again because we give lots of love and use organic boosting or ladybugs for pests and molasses towards end of grow.