Ice Kates @IceKates
Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

We just cooked a batch of RSO last night that has been soaking in grain alcohol for 14 months. It turned out super dense and will be very potent. Dave and I have a couple of pounds of medical cannabis we are making into RSO to donate for patients usually for cancer.
It was our best batch ever we usually only soak the flowers for 2 to 6 months.

https://patents.google.com...
08:14 AM - Nov 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
20 November, 01:40
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nacrtani Von Croatia @LastDaysOutlaw
20 November, 11:18
Confronting The Truth - Rick Simpson - YouTube

The most important seminarCONFRONTING THE TRUTHUniversity of ZagrebFaculty of Humanities and Social Sciences21.10.2012.Croatia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
20 November, 02:52
In response Nacrtani Von Croatia to his Publication
WOW!
MAny people will not believe
I believe Jesus gave us everything we need Without the help of satan's
Rothschild or Rockefeller Kissinger UNITED STATES CORPORATION GOVERNMENT
Great video I hope people will use his advice, at least look into it

Nacrtani Von Croatia @LastDaysOutlaw
20 November, 11:16
High Talk - Max, Rick and the Cro Crew - YouTube

Time for a Revolution

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 November, 10:41

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 November, 11:05
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I still believe all this "legal" weed is GMO to hell and back. i never use tro have reactions to pot. now i cant breathe from the stuff i buy? very strange

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
20 November, 12:30
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
YES but this is NOT going to stop anything because the Corporation known as The United States HAS BEEN BANKRUPTED completely they ALL are guilty of corruption and Trafficking humans SO IT THEN FOLLOWS that ALL OWNERSHIP FALLS TO THE VICTORS ......US!

Everything THEY OWNED has been taken including all patents of all cures controlled by the former in charge per Trump's EO's!

https://www.federalregiste...

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
20 November, 10:05
We make CBD and CBN. This RSO sounds interesting. My husband asks the following - is it preferable to use flowers that are high in THC, high in CBD or a ratio of 1:1? - The grain alcohol which one did you use (which percentage of alcohol, 70, 90 %)? Thanks.

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
20 November, 09:57
I soaked mine in homemade moonshine for 21 days. I didn’t research it any, but that was the timeframe I was given by a friend that makes it regularly. Maybe that’s the least amount of time to soak. I put some of the tincture in a little spray bottle and added a drop of peppermint oil - homemade spiked Bianca! I’m still experimenting with the number of sprays per dose. 😁

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
20 November, 11:04
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
That's incredible! I can't ever find any flower. Not able to grow my own atm.
Cannot wait to try!!!♡

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 November, 02:48
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
That is perfect I like it would be easy to remember and less days to prep it. Some even put it in the freezer... do you or have you tried putting it in the freezer while it soaks for 21 days?

Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
20 November, 09:16
my wife and I have been using RSO for over a year for pain and as a sleep aid. works great!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
20 November, 09:16
You guys are wonderful! Many blessings to and for you!
I recently discovered I have rampant Melanoma. I purchased some RSO from the dispensary and am using it via a gummy melting in my mouth at bedtime along with a good CBD twice a day, but I have no idea what I'm doing. Being 73, I'm pretty sure I don't want to be carved up, radiated and then poisoned some more.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 November, 08:50
♥️😘

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
20 November, 08:42
Awesome job fren. I always have a ton of extra flower and would love to do this as well. I've been doing my research on it all and plan to get it all going as soon as I can afford equipment costs.. which is proving extremely difficult in these times.. but anyway, what do you use to soak the flowers in.. Gallon glass jars? Half gallon? What grain alcohol do you use? Do you put whole flower or ground up flower in your containers? I'd love to get more insight from someone who's been doing it. Help me, help others please. Any and all info you could give me would be awesome and greatly appreciated. Feel free to message me if you'd like and Thanks for helping the world heal fren, I'll be joining you soon on this path. Much love and hope you have a wonderful day.

20 November, 09:26
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
You can soak flower and strain and cook down immediately and you will get great results from extracting cannabis oil. We let them soak at least a couple of months usually to make even more potent.

I will ask hubby for some pics and video he's taken of me cooking it down. We were very intimidated and afraid I'd blow up the kitchen :)
It really is easy to do just be safe about it.

20 November, 01:19
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
This is good video to check out

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
How to Make Rick Simpson Oil (RSO Recipe) | BAO After Work - YouTube

Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) is a high potency cannabis extract with high levels of THC, along with other cannabinoids. Many researches have demonstrated its healt...

20 November, 08:41

20 November, 08:40

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
20 November, 08:19
14 months? Wow 😳 that ought to be some Stankie Dankie kick 🦵 the cancer in the wankie. Coolio 😎👍.

20 November, 08:35
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
We kept procrastinating and time flew by and finally last night cooked it down. It was the best batch so far.