Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 November, 08:14
Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

We just cooked a batch of RSO last night that has been soaking in grain alcohol for 14 months. It turned out super dense and will be very potent. Dave and I have a couple of pounds of medical cannabis we are making into RSO to donate for patients usually for cancer.
It was our best batch ever we usually only soak the flowers for 2 to 6 months.

https://patents.google.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
20 November, 12:30
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
YES but this is NOT going to stop anything because the Corporation known as The United States HAS BEEN BANKRUPTED completely they ALL are guilty of corruption and Trafficking humans SO IT THEN FOLLOWS that ALL OWNERSHIP FALLS TO THE VICTORS ......US!

Everything THEY OWNED has been taken including all patents of all cures controlled by the former in charge per Trump's EO's!

https://www.federalregiste...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 November, 12:35
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
Indeed

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 November, 11:05
I still believe all this "legal" weed is GMO to hell and back. i never use tro have reactions to pot. now i cant breathe from the stuff i buy? very strange

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 November, 01:27
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
It definitely depends on what the grow uses to fertilize the plants. Also at the end of the grow cycle the plants should be 'flushed' when watering.... meaning no more fertilizer just plain water for the last 2 weeks of grow.

That can have a huge effect on the flowers being harsh if not flushed. The huge legal grow sites it makes you wonder what they use from start to finish...probably don't want to know.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
20 November, 10:49
I did not. Till now. Thank you.