Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 November, 07:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Why will Elon not give us back our accounts?
Many people post so many things way worse than most of us, why do you think he will not let us back on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Have to be using AI. I just did a test on the weekend and was able to open a new backup account with only a new email address. Can lurk quietly, just can’t be visible or follow any of the cool kids in the AI club
09:44 AM - Nov 20, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
21 November, 12:01
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Thanks for the info. I have been considering trying that again too. That was how I got back on the last time.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 November, 11:13
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Did you have to provide a cell #? The last time I did this, it required a cell and within a few weeks, i was suspended.

I did try to be careful, but did post some.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
20 November, 11:23
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
On my previous 180 accounts, there was only 4 times I was ok with just an email address, always needed the phone number right away after following 2 or 3 accounts. So far all good following a few each day, no number requested. I just don’t follow any familiar anon accounts

21 November, 12:03
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Last time I was on for a few months with a new email and the same real name and phone number as my original account.