Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Why will Elon not give us back our accounts?
Many people post so many things way worse than most of us, why do you think he will not let us back on?
07:43 PM - Nov 19, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Nikki Mac @OriginalNikkiMac
21 November, 07:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
IDK. Maybe he is protecting us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
21 November, 06:16
Its not Elon,its old Twitter censorship bots and the shills who report our posts, and if the Twitter censorship bots checks off boxes we get nuked. That is the game not a game also known as the battlefield
The Elon is with us

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
21 November, 12:36
I had 3 accounts previously on X. I even emailed them, but I never got a single fookin response. I got a new one when Elon took over and no problems.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
21 November, 12:16
Our engagement here would be limited by every minute spent there.

Timing is everything.

When the time is right, I expect all of us will be very busy with the rough landings most will experience.

My wife was the fastest transition I've ever seen. From 5th generation Atheist, complete paganism and proud about it, 5th generation democrat and DJT hater ~ to a stay at home miracle mother warrior for her children. The children (twins) reprogrammed my wife, and her awakening from full-deception to full-awakened was less than 18 months.

It's always been about the children... I have 4 daughters, and NCSWIC.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
21 November, 12:49
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
💯 💯 💯

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 November, 10:22
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
You are BLESSED indeed! ❤️

21 November, 12:15
I think the ‘noice’ of so many Anons might distract from objectives, especially as time might be pressing to complete the awakening process.
I have made peace with the loss. But I do feel cheated. Others have incarnated into my name there last I looked.

C’est la vie.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
20 November, 11:16
Because we're a force to be reckoned with. That's why they dumped us in the first place. 👿

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 November, 10:51
cause he has no idea what goes on there lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 11:57
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Nana thinks that is a possibility.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
20 November, 09:44
Have to be using AI. I just did a test on the weekend and was able to open a new backup account with only a new email address. Can lurk quietly, just can’t be visible or follow any of the cool kids in the AI club

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 November, 11:13
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Did you have to provide a cell #? The last time I did this, it required a cell and within a few weeks, i was suspended.

I did try to be careful, but did post some.

21 November, 12:01
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Thanks for the info. I have been considering trying that again too. That was how I got back on the last time.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 November, 09:25
Maybe because Twit/X would have a negative impact on our high vibe AU family? We need the high vibes of love, joy, peace, caring for, helping and praying for one another. The impact of our high vibes is defeating the evil and darkness. We are like a battalion of positive energy in this spiritual war! Plus we don't get drawn into the enemies pettiness, and soul draining energies. 😇

21 November, 12:06
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Perhaps but many of us have been allowed to stay, so I am just not finding the reason unless it is an individual one for us. Maybe we don't need to be seen there as you say,.

For every one of us carrying a high vibe we offset thousands of them 100s of thousands of them I hear.

21 November, 12:16
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
👆🏻

arba happihr @arba
20 November, 09:18
God has a reason 😍
Maybe you are being spared from something. 😊

21 November, 12:08
In response arba happihr to her Publication
That thought has crossed my mind as well.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
20 November, 09:17
I don't miss it for a minute. I found AU thanks to VK and breathed a sigh of relief.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 November, 09:13
Because X isn't clean yet? 🤔

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 November, 09:12
though we all don't need one because we did nothing wrong but would like if they replied to me with an explanation just once of why I/we got banned... We posted some political stuff while people are having sex on there and nothing happens to them

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
20 November, 09:12
I didn't do anything or say anything bad. I just changed my profile picture to Donald Trump showing my support.

21 November, 12:09
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
😁

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
20 November, 08:50
IMO AU family is spiritually heart connected and like minded. Is it X audience is not ready for this yet?

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
21 November, 12:15
In response Jeanne Pagani to his Publication
i am on both (started spending more time on X the past year - on an inner nudge): the anons on twitter are very ready - very heart-based and supportive of one another. be kinda nice to put us all in one place.

Patriot Divine @DivinePatriot
20 November, 02:36
It was FB that I got banned from. Sucks cause I had thousands of friends all whom I knew personally, so I feel my posts carried a little more weight. Most were just started to interact too 😡

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 November, 09:01
There’s definitely a reason for that. Not sure what it is but they say they know everything about us maybe we are where we are needed. I have a Twitter account I never used hated that platform and was never kicked off BUT I ended up here in Jan of 2021. Why? I don’t know but here we all are exiled to Anonup. Everything for a reason. They say we agreed to come here for this time maybe we agreed to meet here. Nothing is coincidental.

Laura Hodges @Lolly
19 November, 08:31
I don't know but it did make me spectate other platforms other sites seem to be in their own little bubble of discovery a lot seem slow some are just learning things I learned 10 years ago.I still stalk the bird but still banned, not going to fight it anymore do miss VK and others.😊

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 November, 07:50
Nana good ? I have no idea what I said that was so bad and they won’t show me 🤷🏻‍♀️🙌🏼🕊

21 November, 12:12
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
There are a lot of us they wont show.
Perhaps that will be a good case in the future.

Domestic Geek @DomesticGeek
19 November, 07:48
That's what I'd like to know. I was never given a reason and the last time I tried to get it reinstated, they didn't even pretend to look into it - automatic reply that the account was permanently banned. While I'm currently using my old freelance graphic designer account to lurk over there, it would be nice to have my access to my old account back.