Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 November, 07:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Why will Elon not give us back our accounts?
Many people post so many things way worse than most of us, why do you think he will not let us back on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
There’s definitely a reason for that. Not sure what it is but they say they know everything about us maybe we are where we are needed. I have a Twitter account I never used hated that platform and was never kicked off BUT I ended up here in Jan of 2021. Why? I don’t know but here we all are exiled to Anonup. Everything for a reason. They say we agreed to come here for this time maybe we agreed to meet here. Nothing is coincidental.
09:01 PM - Nov 19, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it