Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
18 November, 10:41
I JUST GOT BLOCKED ON AU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE. HOW DARE I TELL A FLAT EARTHER THAT MY OWN EXPERIENCE I SAW A ROUND EARTH AND SO DID MY SON…

I GOT BLOCKED WITH THE FU BUTTON!! Wow!!

IM SO DISAPPOINTED!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 November, 11:38
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Flat Earthers are a distraction from all the things that actually matter.

They are too far gone to bring them back to reason. Even if it's possible, the time and energy is better invested elsewhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
18 November, 01:10
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Sure agree. Someone asked me for picture and video evidence… from the Astral Realm? 🤦‍♀️ The only way they will ever see the truth is with their own 👁️. But alas, that requires consistency, effort and practice.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 November, 02:24 (E)
Someone smart once said, you can not reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into.

People who base their world view on emotions can not be argued with.

I've had people tell me science is evil.

They don't want to learn, or understand. They especially don't want to be lectured. They prefer a reality in which everyone is somehow evil, or brainwashed, and that they can be the main characters in, who see through it all.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
18 November, 06:57
That’s so true. My brother is like that. We can’t have a normal conversation, ever. He is the one who introduced me to Q when this all first started. Bc of that small fact, it doesn’t matter, whatever it is, he feels like he owns my thoughts. I can’t have any input or opinion, no matter what he has to challenge it and control it. He missed a huge part of the puzzle IMO….the Divine Component & the higher spiritual processes at play in this scenario.

I’m trying to understand how some people have absolutely no self awareness of how they treat others. He is a real ray of sunshine, I tell ya!! I can sum it up in one sentence. He is the person that gets mad at their mother on Mother’s Day because he didn’t get his way … and tells our mother… “I hate you and I hope you die.”

My life has been so peaceful since i decided I would no longer allow people like him in my life. There’s just no reasoning with him, like you said and I had to completely severe the cord. 💯

J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 November, 03:25
Sorry you have to deal with that in your family, truly. I've known people with both narcissistic and borderline tendencies, and those who don't want to get help and improve need to be cut out of your own life, for your own well-being. It is so much harder to do that when it's family - your brother no less!

I'm personally not here for anything spiritual, either. The problems I see, and things I think we most urgently need change for, are very much worldly with worldly solutions. I think either way it doesn't matter, as long as we don't get lost in rabbit holes. Sadly, that is exactly what I see a lot of.

Everything important is right in front of us, yet people go out on treasure hunts in timestamps and AI/Photoshop crafted conspiracies, believe easily debunked propaganda because it fits their world views, or go all in on distractions that simply don't matter, like flat earth.

I wish all that energy would instead be invested in better things.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
I’ve always said that my brother could do amazing things I’ve he used that energy for good, for others. He’s smart. But extremely selfish. I’ve heard he is not doing well. Seems like all that negativity just comes right back to him and manifests into terrible situations with his health & personal life. You get back you give. Myself on the other hand, since I’ve gone through terrible traumas & tragedies & injures… it all woke me up to many things I did wrong. Was on tons of medications…work injury to my neck, back & arms. I lost almost everything & was crying out for help. I heard a voice, not my own say, “grow mushrooms and you’ll find the answers” Then everything changed, i quit all the meds. I learned about natural healing and started helping everyone I knew that could benefit. Since then I’ve had so many eye opening experiences & good things happen to me. I’m not even the same person anymore, and now I’m healed. We’re all here for a reason, different paths same destination.
10:46 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
19 November, 11:04
If you're always angry at the world, and negative about everything around you, what you end up with is a lot of stress.

The stress, then, eats your mind and your body whole.

People who can't chill, and take a step back are at a big disadvantage. Not just from shutting doors and burning bridges before they can see the opportunities hiding on the other side, but from their bodies and minds caving to the self inflicted stress.

Just as you said, no matter the lens through which you look at the world, what matters is that you see it clearly in the end.

The same lens does not fit everybody.