Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
I JUST GOT BLOCKED ON AU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE. HOW DARE I TELL A FLAT EARTHER THAT MY OWN EXPERIENCE I SAW A ROUND EARTH AND SO DID MY SON…

I GOT BLOCKED WITH THE FU BUTTON!! Wow!!

IM SO DISAPPOINTED!!!
10:41 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
18 November, 11:38
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
You got blocked because you swallowed the NAZI NASA narrative that the Earth is a spinning ball. Basically you've been gravely Brainwashed and therefore you're beliefs and opinions are LIES.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 November, 11:38
Flat Earthers are a distraction from all the things that actually matter.

They are too far gone to bring them back to reason. Even if it's possible, the time and energy is better invested elsewhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
18 November, 01:10
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Sure agree. Someone asked me for picture and video evidence… from the Astral Realm? 🤦‍♀️ The only way they will ever see the truth is with their own 👁️. But alas, that requires consistency, effort and practice.

None None @MUDD
18 November, 11:32
Round? And how did you see this 'roundness' which is not the same as spherical? Airplane window? High mountain? It is alarming that anyone still thinks water can adhere to a ball spinning a 1000 miles an hour while suspended in a perfect vacuum - a vacuum held at bay, by a thin layer of air. I would not even entertain a conversation with you about it, until, and unless you could demonstrate to me how you would accomplish all of the above.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
18 November, 01:20
In response None None to his Publication
Please disregard my poor choice of the word round. I should have said spherical.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
18 November, 01:25
In response None None to his Publication
I’m no expert on how the higher realms glue this dimension in place. Or how God makes this happen. All I know is I was able to leave the 3rd Dimension consciously and see our world and our solar system from a different perspective. I’m sharing that perspective with whoever wants to know. I think it all depends on what aspect of what dimension one is viewing from.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
18 November, 10:54
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
SERIOUSLY HOW DOES ONE BRING BACK PICTURES AND VIDEOS OF THE ASTRAL REALM?

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
18 November, 10:57
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
All the flat earthers should learn to meditate. Only took me one month of meditation a few times a week to pop out of my body. Then one could see for themselves and wouldn’t ask for pictures or videos. Just saying.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
18 November, 10:51
Love it…it is called
Critical Thinking
my awesome Patriot.