Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 February, 11:49
Fook Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
Vincent I have 2 suspended twit accounts. Twitter will not let me deactivate. What can I do?
11:54 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 February, 08:43
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
I have one too and have tried to deactivate ~ but the sh*tapp won't let loose!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 February, 12:02
-0-

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
10 February, 11:56
twitter will be gone in no time dont bother going back. the party is here

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
11 February, 02:04
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
I disagree!! Our brothers and sisters are still lost in the forest over there. Keep spreading the truth on the battlefield platforms until we penetrate the echo chamber otherwise we'll never reach them. I don't care if I get kicked off 10 times... I'll be back for an 11th. Jack is no match for Anons 😎

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
11 February, 02:08
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication