Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 February, 11:49
Fook Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 February, 11:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vincent I have 2 suspended twit accounts. Twitter will not let me deactivate. What can I do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
twitter will be gone in no time dont bother going back. the party is here
11:56 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
11 February, 02:08
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
11 February, 02:04
I disagree!! Our brothers and sisters are still lost in the forest over there. Keep spreading the truth on the battlefield platforms until we penetrate the echo chamber otherwise we'll never reach them. I don't care if I get kicked off 10 times... I'll be back for an 11th. Jack is no match for Anons 😎

joann ferguson donated @joann212
11 February, 01:27
AMEN TO THAT

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
11 February, 01:01
I disagree. Trump is still using Twitter. The people we need to reach are there, not here. Lego Trump just announced a Trump Card.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
11 February, 12:37
😎whats twitter?.....lol

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
11 February, 09:44
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
that's phunnee!

my answer to your question

(what's twit____...?)

jihad jack's collective twats

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 February, 12:02

Walker Colt @Jugobeer
11 February, 12:01
Twitter Reports Loss.... is it possible this loss is related to the CIA loss of DoD support and the resultant loss of CIA funds availability? The DoD announcement of review was reported in early December 2020, so it is possible the CIA started tightening purse-strings even before then.

https://www.rt.com/busines...

https://www.nytimes.com/20...