Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
11 February, 04:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🔥🐸⚔️👊💣💥💣👊⚔️🐸🔥
🔴🎶https://youtu.be/uPzqgLkhb...
🔥🐸⚔️👊💣💥💣👊⚔️🐸🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Art Annu @ArtAnnu
11 February, 02:15
Pure Evil 👿👹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
11 February, 10:56
Dear God, remove them from this world.

Kathy Marx @Kathy1
11 February, 10:31
Twitter can eat 💩

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
11 February, 08:38
Boycott Twitter, facebook, zoom, snapchat... all of them. without us following they will be destroyed. They will fail. We are not rich like they are... but we are the the masses. We have the control because without us they are nothing.
Take back your power!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 February, 08:22
this is SO RIGHT ~ tried to deactivate account after suspension, but (((they))) won't release to close out ~ too many exits? PANIC MUCH?

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
11 February, 08:08
Fook'em

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
11 February, 05:13
We're not going to let up.
NOT A CHANCE!

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
11 February, 03:56
I agree FOOK TWITTER 🇺🇸💯

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
11 February, 02:05
I agree f**k twitter, I'll never go back!!!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 February, 12:45

God Wins donated @GR2021
11 February, 12:43
hope JD bird pays dearly for interference in world governments, politics and free speech. would be greatto see if they lose control of twitter.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 February, 12:23
They suspended me awhile back,but I still have an acct with 0 Followers and 0 Following...they stripped me. I can still look around but thats it. They expect me to give them my first born to re-enable everything! Not going to happen, they can pound sand for all I care. I was only there bc of you all anyway! 😉

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
11 February, 10:28
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Same. #wwg1wga

Star Child @StarChild369
11 February, 12:22
Morning VK 🤗 ⬇️

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
11 February, 12:20
I don't even miss being bounced off Twit! I was only there for our beloved President Trump..and it was an honor to get the boot the same day as him😁 I like this platform so much better!

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
11 February, 12:05
twatter can blow me lol. they suspended my account

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
11 February, 12:04
no surprise there

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
11 February, 12:05
Moo!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 February, 12:01
After 9 accounts Fook Jack and Fook twitter

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
11 February, 12:13
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
9 accounts... I had 3, one I closed once censorship started. Then read Gen Flynn comment remain in the battlefield. I was able to make past 2 purge waves. I have one that is still up. I have posted only pictures then, carefully comment.

I am just glad U-beer hasn't realized they pay me to red pill 20 passengers a day in Florida, all the NY, IL, CA, people flying here.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
11 February, 12:07
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
agreed.💯

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
10 February, 11:58
Fook Ja€k, foock twadder, fook them all and their satanic bull$hit. they can all hang.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
10 February, 11:56

Nunya Business @AAug22
10 February, 11:57
Yeah, fook twatter!
3 31 11
33 111

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
10 February, 11:55
.💯***fookem

DaM 4JUSTICE @DaM4JUSTICE
10 February, 11:55
Fook jack...

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
10 February, 11:54
Was thrown off twice. I follow POTUS, thus will never go bsck there.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 February, 11:54
Vincent I have 2 suspended twit accounts. Twitter will not let me deactivate. What can I do?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 February, 12:02
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
-0-

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 February, 08:43
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
I have one too and have tried to deactivate ~ but the sh*tapp won't let loose!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
10 February, 11:57
Q 2348
Double meanings exist.
Q

-1 with my tweet
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Q 2347
Important moment in time.
The picture will be the signifier.
The signifier will 'force' the Q.
The Q will be answered (((WWG1WGA))).
Q

Angel Joy @superradangel
10 February, 11:52
pshh yeah