Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 November, 06:37
Firmament: Is the VAST solid DOME created by God during the Genesis creation. Or/is the VAULT or ARCH of the sky Heavens.

With all this talk about Elon Musk busting open the Firmament - its not that one.. we were double domed...meaning a MAN MADE or Frequency Fence/CAGE was put over just a small portion of the Earth.

Yes like CAGED ANIMALS.. like a JAIL. so if anything is getting removed it s that one.. and I would give MUSK all the credit as I believe its been dismantled already/maybe there is PORTAL or something that needed to be opened????

I do not know for sure but we need to use common sense.... we DO NOT destroy what God made.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
patroitgirl17 @patroitgirl17
19 November, 07:34
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
the firmament and the dome are two different things

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 November, 07:36
In response patroitgirl17 to her Publication
Right that is what I was trying to explain

patroitgirl17 @patroitgirl17
when that happens people will see things they havent seen before
07:52 AM - Nov 19, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by patroitgirl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from patroitgirl17 , click on at the bottom under it