Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Firmament: Is the VAST solid DOME created by God during the Genesis creation. Or/is the VAULT or ARCH of the sky Heavens.

With all this talk about Elon Musk busting open the Firmament - its not that one.. we were double domed...meaning a MAN MADE or Frequency Fence/CAGE was put over just a small portion of the Earth.

Yes like CAGED ANIMALS.. like a JAIL. so if anything is getting removed it s that one.. and I would give MUSK all the credit as I believe its been dismantled already/maybe there is PORTAL or something that needed to be opened????

I do not know for sure but we need to use common sense.... we DO NOT destroy what God made.
06:37 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
patroitgirl17 @patroitgirl17
19 November, 07:34
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
the firmament and the dome are two different things

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 November, 07:36
In response patroitgirl17 to her Publication
Right that is what I was trying to explain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
19 November, 06:52

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 November, 08:49
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Its written in/on the walls from all ancient civilizations .. they knew way more than we do.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
19 November, 06:46
🤔 💬
So what's the supposed "story" on yesterday. Did the "falcon(osiris)heavy" symbolic phallus pennetrate the earth ovum field? I was busy enjoying other things. Do you know what is happening in green screen holo-land Elle? 😎