Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It really does have to become “blessedly shite” for everyone, doesn’t it, if we are going to stop it repeating.
07:30 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
18 November, 10:12
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This feels like growing up at school, where I kept having to wait for others to get whatever the teacher was talking about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 November, 08:21
Good afternoon Martin.
It sure is the end of the world as we know it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
18 November, 07:52
Seems as though things have to become unusually crumby for those in the middle and lower classes.

Those in the middle-upper and upper classes seem comfortable enough that they can ignore the deterioration of society.

Maybe in the end it will be to their detriment as the truth comes out. Maybe the posh lifestyle will leave them ill-equip to cope once the truth comes out.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 November, 07:43
Seems the animal kingdom doesn’t require the extensive ‘untraining’ that the majority of humanity does.
C’est la vie.

Godly Man @WWCUE
18 November, 07:35 (E)
Amen, @Martingeddes . It has to burn to the ground and the sooner we start the sooner it’s over. Which reminds me of a song.

“C’mon baby light my fire.”