Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 November, 06:45
Navy decode

=

Returning Power To The People🇺🇸/ All Eyes On The White House / Interconnectedness Of Everything / Gematria Syncronized Society / K Time Wake Up King Gods B Patient No More / The Holy Spirit Is Awesome / All Who Read This Rise As I Rise Together✨/ God Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Anyone / We Can Talk Now If Youre Ready To Surrender Q / Decode The Serpents Will Pay For Abusing Children / The John Kennedy Time Is Coming Yes John Kennedy 😀/ Stupid People Making Stupid Assumptions🙄/ Abba Yah Please End This Cycle So We Can Finally Move On🙏🥺/ End Simulation End Simulation End Simulation / I Need Your Help Here If We Are Going To Finish This
🙏/ I Am Yesterday I Am Today I Am Now
🦌/Stealing Gods Work And Claiming It As Theirs /Jesus Comes To Save K /Simple Proof Of Truth For God And Country
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
468-864
2808-288
TS 16:00 - 4:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
12 November, 06:49
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 November, 06:49
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication