Every Time @soTELLme533
All the Cabal's Crimes (Satan = the Master Puppeteer)
08:42 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
26 November, 06:35
In response Every Time to her Publication
One hopes all of the above will be in the EBS. Concepts people may have disbelief and disavowment in are the 711 hidden books of the Bible, origins of religions, Jesus' metaphysical side, our possible galactic lineage, Tartaria resets and more.

There will be those who refuse to watch the EBS. Sure will refocus things, and make digital warriors appear sane, not crazy to families and friends. It feels like a test each and every day. Too big to fail!

Foreseeing many documentaries and films over the coming years to explain the rest, should network television and Hollywood survive it, which they will, but in a wholesome vein (according to Ingersoll Lockwood).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
26 November, 09:06
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Yeah, there may be some who will do anything and everything to stay in denial, however, the demons are supposed to be gone, if all goes according to The Plan.
I haven't thought much about how it will be once the EBS happens.
What you say seems on target. Pretty good, Kerry!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
15 November, 09:19
For Years I used to be on board with all the drops (and supposed insider info)... but finally realized ONLY HE can and will bring Justice... for Justice is nothing without Mercy... and Mercy is only through Him and Him alone - Vengeance is Mine thus says The Lord 🙏

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
15 November, 01:49
this could quite be one of the most downtarded things i have read. pure speculation and a whopping 40% stays hidden? gtfoh

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 November, 06:29
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Yeah, I missed that part where supposedly Q said 60 percent. Now, someone found the Q posts - they were from 2017 and 2018.
Before the Bioterror Covid attacks.
Doctors who have been against the 'vaccine' now say that Fauci, Pfizer and all - have killed billions.
They all need to hang and I want to see it.
2023 and 2024 = NO DEALS.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
13 November, 02:41
Thank You for putting this together and reposting! I do believe that all info needs to be disclosed, otherwise how do we begin to trust knowing that so many lies are still being withheld???? Those who don’t want to know have their heads stuck so deep in the sand,, they won’t look at it anyways!

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 November, 10:20
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
UltraMJTruth deserves the credit for a great compilation of the crimes against humanity.
He wrote he was almost 100 percent sure of his data.
Many, Including me, disagree with what he repeated that someone told him - that 60 percent of the arrests and punishments would be private.
I didn't catch that before I reposted his post so now, I am saying that I disagree with this idea even if it was a Q drop.
I want all truth and all the criminals to be punished and that doesn't mean they keep their "legacies"
Legacy???
For all of them, their legacies are the history of their crimes, their long rap sheets .
The world has to know.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 November, 01:48
Sorry but Nana will have to agree to disagree on this.

For me personally, I am not willing to trade an evil handler for a less evil handler.

The only way is for ALL TRUTH to be available for ALL that want to know it.

There can be no more secrets and NOT WILLING AT ALL to have some other handler or handler team decide for ME WHAT I should or should not know.

That is how we got into this mess to start with and Nana is a Hell no on this.
NO MORE SECRETS OR SECRET SOCIETIES!

CLEAN SLATE, CLEAN START IS THE ONLY WAY!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
15 November, 03:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The whole truth nothing but the truth!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 November, 03:43 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nope! I’m with you on this Nana. No more lies! Everything should be available for those that want to know. Some may decide they don’t want to know the truth, they would rather continue to live with their heads buried in the sand. That’s up to them. That however, is not living, as far as I’m concerned. I think it’s twisted and perceived as weak. We aren’t weak but we’ve certainly grown soft, apathetic and self indulgent. The only way to strengthen us is TRUTH…all of it…..the good, the bad and the very, very, very ugly. It’s the only way to wake everyone.

I think some evils have been done and ‘forgiven/going to be buried’ for whatever reasons….Information provided? Security? Too heavy for us to take? A deal made? Stature/money? ….. ???

I never want to be controlled again. No one is above another…..at least in human form! No more holding back! No more lies….I am done with it! TRUTH….nothing but the truth!!

Robin Oxman @Robino
12 November, 10:12
My parents generation will never be able to understand/accept....my Mother, bless her heart, is trying,so hard on the few things i have tried to explain...it is Sad....

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 November, 11:15
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
I'm hoping people will be tougher than what we think. Including us, since they say that no matter how much we know, the truth will be hard for us also.
I say bring it on.
We'll get through it.
They also say that it will be wonderful, free energy, 6000 cures, NESARA, no more wars.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
12 November, 09:51

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 November, 09:55
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Hi Enchanted
This is another message I need to print out, thanks!

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
12 November, 03:36
When?

It has to be the military.

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 November, 03:51
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Yes, "Military is the only way."
I have a collection of 'when' predictions.
It's pretty big and all the dates have been wrong.
Take 11-11 which was yesterday.
But there were several fairly important things that happened yesterday.
So maybe all the predictions indicated that certain battles were won?
Just guessing -

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
12 November, 03:21
well at least we have known about it for years yetr nothing is any different. all these things still going on. it makes no sense why 'good guys' put in all dis work just to let it continue. let us kill and torture more so we can wait for some time to 'wake' everyone else.
pretty noble bs right there

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
12 November, 03:38
Excellent point. I’m sure many of us original Q drop followers think the same.

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 November, 02:47
Dear Patriotic One, I thought a lot about our exchange. Now I realize I should apologize to you. I am sorry for what you and so many others have been through. Please consider forgiving me for being such an idiot.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 November, 03:04

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 November, 03:56
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Mary L. thanks for your post.
There are so many reasons and clues to explain what's happening and how it has to happen.
I like this as a reminder:
"It has to be done by the book"

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
12 November, 09:24
The Rabbit Hole is Deep and Wide indeed. Great summary!!
America, Bless God!!
Read that again.