Every Time @soTELLme533
12 November, 08:42
All the Cabal's Crimes (Satan = the Master Puppeteer)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
12 November, 03:36
In response Every Time to her Publication
When?

It has to be the military.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Yes, "Military is the only way."
I have a collection of 'when' predictions.
It's pretty big and all the dates have been wrong.
Take 11-11 which was yesterday.
But there were several fairly important things that happened yesterday.
So maybe all the predictions indicated that certain battles were won?
Just guessing -
03:51 PM - Nov 12, 2023
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Ryan Shettler @Trump987
12 November, 08:57
I don’t understand why u people don’t understand no body is coming to save you. WE THE PEOPLE, that is the only way and then maybe the military will step in after the people have had enough

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 November, 11:57
In response Ryan Shettler to his Publication
"They" have weapons we haven't even heard of. So if anyone was to take up arms, I don't know -
Much has already happened- tunnels cleared, children rescued, pedophiles arrested, here and worldwide - you must have seen?
I fear for all of us and cannot bear the suffering, but I will heed the warnings to leave it to the Military
It's easy for me to decide that, because, disabled, -it's a no brainer-I'm no match for those against us. I can only try to share what I've learned.
It's gotta be harder for able bodied men and women to just sit tight and wait

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
12 November, 04:04
Ya I hear you, it’s hard to see the puzzle at this point in time.

I remind myself that it is truly bigger than can be imagined.

Faith is key and only One is deserved of it.