Every Time @soTELLme533
12 November, 08:42
All the Cabal's Crimes (Satan = the Master Puppeteer)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Sorry but Nana will have to agree to disagree on this.

For me personally, I am not willing to trade an evil handler for a less evil handler.

The only way is for ALL TRUTH to be available for ALL that want to know it.

There can be no more secrets and NOT WILLING AT ALL to have some other handler or handler team decide for ME WHAT I should or should not know.

That is how we got into this mess to start with and Nana is a Hell no on this.
NO MORE SECRETS OR SECRET SOCIETIES!

CLEAN SLATE, CLEAN START IS THE ONLY WAY!
01:48 PM - Nov 13, 2023
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
15 November, 03:43 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nope! I’m with you on this Nana. No more lies! Everything should be available for those that want to know. Some may decide they don’t want to know the truth, they would rather continue to live with their heads buried in the sand. That’s up to them. That however, is not living, as far as I’m concerned. I think it’s twisted and perceived as weak. We aren’t weak but we’ve certainly grown soft, apathetic and self indulgent. The only way to strengthen us is TRUTH…all of it…..the good, the bad and the very, very, very ugly. It’s the only way to wake everyone.

I think some evils have been done and ‘forgiven/going to be buried’ for whatever reasons….Information provided? Security? Too heavy for us to take? A deal made? Stature/money? ….. ???

I never want to be controlled again. No one is above another…..at least in human form! No more holding back! No more lies….I am done with it! TRUTH….nothing but the truth!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
15 November, 03:17
The whole truth nothing but the truth!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 November, 07:52
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
I agree, if ppl chose to see they that is up to the but all should be exposed.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
15 November, 03:04
WELL SAID.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 November, 02:42
Those committing these acts, deserve what is coming to them - every, last, one, of them - and WE deserve to know who they are, what parts they played, and what benefits they reaped from their acts.

We do not need them breeding, passing on their history, and their methods to the next generation... this is how they have thrived for thousands of years - keeping secrets... the secrets that we must know about, if we are to prevent this happening again.

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 November, 05:27
Nana I goofed! Didn't catch '60% to remain private' or his 40% remark, because I appreciated UltraMJTruth's comprehensive list.
But I totally agree: we must have the whole truth. Also, not even one of these demonic entities should have leniency or see their "legacies" remain intact. Bull !
Well, his 60% comment he said, was heard from someone and perhaps he's wishful thinking to 'guess' that 40% of the truth should be enough to wake everyone.
He does say he's almost 100% positive about what he writes and he states, "so much much much more"
But I can't imagine that our White Hats will stop at 40%.
Nana, thank you for clarifying and I repeat!
All the Truth, every single little morsel must be revealed and the Hell with the promise that these heinous criminals keep their legacies, if they testify.
No more Secret Societies
Clean Slate, clean slate, clean slate!
I will remember his intro, though-
All the Cabal's Crimes-- (Satan=The Master Puppeteer)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 November, 12:52
Idk who he is, I know he has been around a long time and has had some good research but, for me I don't really think anyone we see posting on social media is ONE of the TEN, so what we see is just that, ours and other peoples research and best guess.
But that is also JUST my thoughts, I don't have any inside information either.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 November, 02:44
Q went from 80% to 60% (nov 2017 to Jan 2018).. due to public pressure. The change can not go to 0%... at least not in our life time. It will take decades to take out all the cabal, and OPs can not be revealed for security reasons and public health

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 November, 03:23
1 - And I'll third it. How, in God's name, can we ever ever prevent any of this from happening again if we don't know the horrible extent of everything? Right now, to some, it's bad, but not that bad, and not enough to do anything about it. Trump and the White Hats aren't going to be around forever to save us. Humanity needs to know the dirty details. They need to know the real reason why they push abortion, and it has nothing to do with women's right to choose. We need to know what celebrities did what so we can stop idolizing them. We need to know how the 2020 election was stolen so we can prevent it from happening again. We need to know what they're doing to our food so we can stop buying and eating it. We need to know the real reason behind climate change hoax and the push for EVs so we can stop it. We need to know what's really in the vaccines we've been getting since childhood and how it relates to any illness we have.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 November, 03:24
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
2- It's happening as the truth slowly ekes out, but it's too slow. And by we, I mean everyone. I'm not second guessing Trump and the White Hats. I know they know more than me. But some people need to be shocked. Right now, the sleepers are just digging their heels in whenever they're presented with the truth. Humanity should just take the hit and see who survives the knowledge. Survival of the fittest. A new world needs strong people.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
15 November, 02:28
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
We must admit that we have become experts
at believing all the "SOON this or that will get
justice" and experts at knowing when goal posts
are being moved again and take it daily right in
the gut because of seeing tiny happenings now
and then...and not going insane

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
13 November, 02:25
I'll 2nd that Nana, no more lies!!