Every Time @soTELLme533
12 November, 08:42
All the Cabal's Crimes (Satan = the Master Puppeteer)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 November, 01:48
In response Every Time to her Publication
Sorry but Nana will have to agree to disagree on this.

For me personally, I am not willing to trade an evil handler for a less evil handler.

The only way is for ALL TRUTH to be available for ALL that want to know it.

There can be no more secrets and NOT WILLING AT ALL to have some other handler or handler team decide for ME WHAT I should or should not know.

That is how we got into this mess to start with and Nana is a Hell no on this.
NO MORE SECRETS OR SECRET SOCIETIES!

CLEAN SLATE, CLEAN START IS THE ONLY WAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Nope! I’m with you on this Nana. No more lies! Everything should be available for those that want to know. Some may decide they don’t want to know the truth, they would rather continue to live with their heads buried in the sand. That’s up to them. That however, is not living, as far as I’m concerned. I think it’s twisted and perceived as weak. We aren’t weak but we’ve certainly grown soft, apathetic and self indulgent. The only way to strengthen us is TRUTH…all of it…..the good, the bad and the very, very, very ugly. It’s the only way to wake everyone.

I think some evils have been done and ‘forgiven/going to be buried’ for whatever reasons….Information provided? Security? Too heavy for us to take? A deal made? Stature/money? ….. ???

I never want to be controlled again. No one is above another…..at least in human form! No more holding back! No more lies….I am done with it! TRUTH….nothing but the truth!!
03:43 PM - Nov 15, 2023 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it