Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I feel like I'm at a point where I want or need to start asking ppl if they have been jabbed when meeting them with a handshake & if they are refuse to give a shake. Felt really good all week & yesterday, then went to a new neighbors house yesterday. Shook hands. Last night started to not feel well, achy & woke up this morning with HA & still achy, slight ear ringing. Not sure if this is related, but every time I go out this seems to happen to me!
Not shaking hands to greet someone feels off for me as it is so customary to do & the polite thing to do. Feels rude & offensive not to do but.......maybe it's time to do the opposite so I am not sick.
Anyone else feel this way?
02:33 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
11 November, 07:12
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
So sorry you have to go thru that. Anytime I feel something coming on I use liquid ivermectin from longhurst farms( of course the price has more than doubled since I first purchased it) I just take a q-tip or the top of my pinky finger and rub it up in my nose or in my ears. Also, another line of defense is oil of oregano (vegan liquid capsules, source Gaia herbs) this works as anti-fungal or a natural anti-biotic. I just take it for a couple of days. These are my first line of defense items.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 November, 07:19
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
I have ivermectin horse past, the pills & the spray, I just forget to take it before I go out,

TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 November, 03:14
As for pain, I live in pain after being sick.

11 November, 03:13
Ringing and noise in my ears is constant. I hate it.

11 November, 03:12
I pretty much isolate myself. It's not hard because I am more of a loner. When I visit my mom, I wear long sleeves to hug her and I hate what this has done to our ability to socialize and heal. I used to find value in massage therapy for instance. To me there's nothing more healing than human touch yet I too protect myself now. It goes against my healing nature to be this way. I hate it. I don't go into my small office because when I leave there, I have a huge headache. I get headaches when I am around the jabbed. We are living in such evil days.
Stay strong and continue to protect yourself. Love you Patriot.

11 November, 05:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
You hang in as well!!!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
11 November, 05:42
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Yup, me too

Pink Totter @Totter
11 November, 03:09
I have been asking some people if they have been jabbed, some I don't even have to ask, my body knows. Having the same problem as you except it shows up as eczema, shows up within a few hours or the next day. Shaking hands with anyone, not even going there... just shopping in the stores is enough to cause a flare up. When a jabbed one visits the house, open the windows after they leave. It seems to cause different reactions in different ways... places our bodies are most vulnerable.

This has been a frustrating experience for me, I've always had sensitive skin and it took me a long time to figure out what I was breaking out from. Once the pieces fall into place can lead to more frustration... do we become hermits and avoid everyone or figure out a way to overcome the reactions to whatever they are shedding? So thankful that those I'm close to haven't been jabbed... but too many have been. I was hoping they all got a placebo, but my body is telling me they got the real poison.

11 November, 05:27
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I'm careful when out shopping but when around neighbors it's hard to know who or who is or isn't. That's all I think about when around them instead of enjoying myself.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 November, 03:02
We recently attended a family wedding in Texas. All of my husband's family are vaxxed and boosted. I was worried we might get sick from being around all of the people at the wedding. We took extra zinc each day, washed our hands often, drank plenty of Alkaline water and got sunshine. We also did peroxide sprays while inhaling at the end of the day and in the morning. We did not get sick. 😉

11 November, 03:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I have some ivermectin spray & keep forgetting to do this b4 going out. What is peroxide spray?

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
11 November, 02:50 (E)
Just finished studying a huge packet of information about the shedding, genetic damage, telomere shearing and tears, toxicity rates, placebos, patents, diet changes, parasite clenses, and what we should be implementing as procedures. CRISPr. Ever study?
I already isolate Mare. Just me. Apparently I am an antisocial social anon. 😆 I was a chem, nuke, and bio trainer in the service. I was already exposed to Anthrax version one in theater. So, I been fighting autoimmune induced issues. Cancer, few Other other issues. I would hope more are paying attention to how serious this really is. Earth environment wise. Also see the spiritual aspect of all this and work in that also. As that has been an underlying theme to my learning since the 🏜️ desert. Alternative medicine, discipline, observing and shifting methods? Have been useful to me. As we energy up? Seems this is becoming a huge and relevant set of concerns. I work in to boost my immune. Walk carefully in our reality at present.
Brian

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 November, 03:35
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
I had a customer with very advanced MS, which is autoimmune. he was in a motorized wheelchair, and only had use of one arm, one hand, and head and neck. his skin was gray, the color of wallpaper paste. I told him about food grade diatomaceous earth. His wife researched it, and he started taking it. I saw him a few months later --- his skin was a healthy pink color (indicative of improved blood flow), and his mobility was starting to increase. he was smiling and happy, and said he felt so much better.

DE is a detox; removes heavy metals, toxins, radiation, parasites.

Ionic foot baths detox also; some say they can even remove drug residue from extremities. I bought mine on Ebay years ago for $300 (it's an electrical array with a control box; see similar photo below). The cheap ones are supposedly not very effective; this is a good one.

Removing toxins can have so many health benefits 🙂