Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 November, 02:33
I feel like I'm at a point where I want or need to start asking ppl if they have been jabbed when meeting them with a handshake & if they are refuse to give a shake. Felt really good all week & yesterday, then went to a new neighbors house yesterday. Shook hands. Last night started to not feel well, achy & woke up this morning with HA & still achy, slight ear ringing. Not sure if this is related, but every time I go out this seems to happen to me!
Not shaking hands to greet someone feels off for me as it is so customary to do & the polite thing to do. Feels rude & offensive not to do but.......maybe it's time to do the opposite so I am not sick.
Anyone else feel this way?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
So sorry you have to go thru that. Anytime I feel something coming on I use liquid ivermectin from longhurst farms( of course the price has more than doubled since I first purchased it) I just take a q-tip or the top of my pinky finger and rub it up in my nose or in my ears. Also, another line of defense is oil of oregano (vegan liquid capsules, source Gaia herbs) this works as anti-fungal or a natural anti-biotic. I just take it for a couple of days. These are my first line of defense items.
07:12 PM - Nov 11, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 November, 07:19
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
I have ivermectin horse past, the pills & the spray, I just forget to take it before I go out,

TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396