Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 November, 02:33
I feel like I'm at a point where I want or need to start asking ppl if they have been jabbed when meeting them with a handshake & if they are refuse to give a shake. Felt really good all week & yesterday, then went to a new neighbors house yesterday. Shook hands. Last night started to not feel well, achy & woke up this morning with HA & still achy, slight ear ringing. Not sure if this is related, but every time I go out this seems to happen to me!
Not shaking hands to greet someone feels off for me as it is so customary to do & the polite thing to do. Feels rude & offensive not to do but.......maybe it's time to do the opposite so I am not sick.
Anyone else feel this way?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
Just finished studying a huge packet of information about the shedding, genetic damage, telomere shearing and tears, toxicity rates, placebos, patents, diet changes, parasite clenses, and what we should be implementing as procedures. CRISPr. Ever study?
I already isolate Mare. Just me. Apparently I am an antisocial social anon. 😆 I was a chem, nuke, and bio trainer in the service. I was already exposed to Anthrax version one in theater. So, I been fighting autoimmune induced issues. Cancer, few Other other issues. I would hope more are paying attention to how serious this really is. Earth environment wise. Also see the spiritual aspect of all this and work in that also. As that has been an underlying theme to my learning since the 🏜️ desert. Alternative medicine, discipline, observing and shifting methods? Have been useful to me. As we energy up? Seems this is becoming a huge and relevant set of concerns. I work in to boost my immune. Walk carefully in our reality at present.
Brian
02:50 PM - Nov 11, 2023 (E)
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 November, 03:35
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
I had a customer with very advanced MS, which is autoimmune. he was in a motorized wheelchair, and only had use of one arm, one hand, and head and neck. his skin was gray, the color of wallpaper paste. I told him about food grade diatomaceous earth. His wife researched it, and he started taking it. I saw him a few months later --- his skin was a healthy pink color (indicative of improved blood flow), and his mobility was starting to increase. he was smiling and happy, and said he felt so much better.

DE is a detox; removes heavy metals, toxins, radiation, parasites.

Ionic foot baths detox also; some say they can even remove drug residue from extremities. I bought mine on Ebay years ago for $300 (it's an electrical array with a control box; see similar photo below). The cheap ones are supposedly not very effective; this is a good one.

Removing toxins can have so many health benefits 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
11 November, 05:53
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I just ordered one

wht 2.0 @wht
11 November, 07:40
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
My wife's granddaughter somehow survived standard treatments for leukemia for 8 yrs but nearly died several times, lost her sight due to hospital borne brain mold infection "etc". We were able to convince her daughter to go all in natural. Found a great naturopath who owned a health food store. She received ionic footbaths every week along with other protocols. Major organic juicing, supplements etc. A year later she was cancer free.