Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
Please pray for me. I cannot pay my debt this month (which is paid, except... interest) for the first time in years. Am selling what I can. This debt is half of my social security which is under $998. We know it's wrong and unfair, but I have stretched myself to the limit for years waiting on several things promised or hinted at out there. It's just not happening in time for me, and for many others.

Please Pray For Financial Miracles for strapped Seniors! We have put up with the Beast System for the longest, I know about it, but damned if I can do much about it at this point. Dept of Human and Health isn't interested in my debt and denied me assistance. The debt derives from where else, medical, and is on Discovercard.
12:01 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
19 November, 12:28
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I feel your pain, Iā€™m also in the boat, I pray things get better for you soon! šŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
19 November, 12:15
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ā¤ļø

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 November, 12:09
Prayers going up now, in Yeshua's name.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
18 November, 10:50
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

We The People @OutOfMatrix
18 November, 10:30
Sending prayers for financial help

Silver Cat @silvercat
18 November, 10:19
Prayers now! God, we now pray that all the needed resources financial and all arrive in a speedy way! We envision that all debts are now paid with enough left over to obtain needed items! Thank You for all Your Blessings!

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
12 November, 07:42
discharge it, you endorse the payment coupon like a check , Ive seen people posting that this worked for them and the account was even left open, I have pics of the coupons and a cover letter, I want to do this for myself , too, dm me if youd like me to send them to you

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
12 November, 09:01
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
I just followed you in order to DM you. There is no coupon book - I just pay Discover, having stopped check on the bank it was drawing from, then worked a 6-mo. 9.99% payment, after which is zooms back up to 17.99%. Years of this, and I must handle it now. Half my social security of $998 is going to this. Though it's medical, it's not with a clinic or hospital; it's with the bank card.

The house of bank cards can't fall fast enough for me!

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
11 November, 07:23
Of course I will pray for you. Have you considered starting a Go Fund Me account? https://www.gofundme.com/

Only followers of this user (Anne_B_j) can see their posts

Neny Garcia @NenyG
11 November, 03:20
Praying! šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Evangelina @Evangelina
11 November, 03:15
Prayers for you sister šŸ™šŸ»šŸ•ŠšŸ’›šŸ•ŠšŸ™šŸ»

The comments you refer to gave many of
us false hope. Am praying some of the
current ones circulating have some meat
to them. So many in financial distress.
Those who willfully make empty promises
need to STFU.

Prayers your items find a buyer asap šŸ™Œ

Love to you šŸ’žšŸ’ž

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
11 November, 02:56
šŸ™šŸ’«

Godly Man @WWCUE
11 November, 02:10
Transfer that Discover card balance to another card. Then do it again next month. Manage it. Keep moving it until NESARA kicks in. I know itā€™s hard, but youā€™ll make it.

Godly Man @WWCUE
11 November, 02:02
šŸ™

Godly Man @WWCUE
11 November, 01:56
Donā€™t pay it if itā€™s medical. Wait for them to sell the debt. Anyone who purchases the debt is owed nothing. And any debt for medical thatā€™s not paid never goes against your credit.

Godly Man @WWCUE
11 November, 02:00
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Oh, you put it on a credit card? Then you owe it. Never put a large debt on a credit card. In this environment and being on social security you want them to sell the debt. You donā€™t owe debt collection companies anything. Thereā€™s no contract with a debt collection company.

And donā€™t forget..medical debts donā€™t go against your credit score and can not be held against you when other credit requests come up.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
11 November, 01:53
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ā¤ļø

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
11 November, 01:46
Praying for you.

wht 2.0 @wht
11 November, 01:38
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Mt6:33

Believe the promises of JESUS

Mt6:19-34

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
11 November, 01:22
Dear Lord, we pray that you give Kerry Strength, Guidance and Blessings to help lift the burden of these debts...AmenšŸ™

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 November, 01:21
Credit card companies will renegotiate interest and payment amounts with you. They would much rather have some than none if you walk away from the debt.
Some credit card companies (US Bank, Citi, Bank of America) are offering 0% interest for 12-18 months on balance transfers; they charge a 3% fee up front which is added to the balance on the card (much cheaper than paying interest). It usually takes about 3 weeks after approval for the balance transfer to go through, so make other plans meanwhile to get you through (such as starting a Give-Send-Go account, then give us the link so we can donate).
God will make a way where there seems to be no way šŸ™

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
11 November, 01:19
Praying now, Kerry.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
11 November, 01:12
šŸ˜‡šŸ™šŸ˜˜DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE COME TO YOU IN PRAYER FOR KERRY HER FINANCES AND FOR YOU TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT HER WE ASK FOR MIRACULOUS FINANCIAL BLESSINGS TO HER SHINE YOUR LIGHT UPON HER LIFE SO SHE CAN BE A TESTIMONY TO YOUR NAME LORD PLEASE CALM HER KEEP HER AT PEACE GRACE AND MERCY THRU THIS JOURNEY IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

wht 2.0 @wht
11 November, 01:11
ALL faith must be in the person and savior Jesus Christ. ALL glory is His.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
11 November, 01:01
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 November, 12:48
šŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Kerry Carlson. Bless her with increased: faith in You, love, support, financial stability, comfort, peace of mind, strength, health and blessings beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen. šŸ’•

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live from YouTube Space New York) - YouTube

Casting Crowns performs Praise You In This Storm live from the YouTube studio space in New York! Click to watch the new music video for ā€œScars In Heavenā€ by ...

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
11 November, 12:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
11 November, 12:46
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Par Nelli @Parnelli
11 November, 12:45
ā¤šŸ™

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 November, 12:39
Use your ssi for now, and send me an email addy. I will send you a gift card for groceries. : ) OR set up a fund and we'll help you. : )

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 November, 12:40
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I really don't know which ones are best, but just set up a fund and let the body of Christ help you. : )

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
11 November, 01:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Great idea, Stephanie......we can all help outšŸ˜

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 November, 12:37
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™Sending blessings your way...GOD bless

Pink Totter @Totter
11 November, 12:34
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ’—šŸ™šŸ’—šŸ™šŸ™