Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 November, 12:01
Please pray for me. I cannot pay my debt this month (which is paid, except... interest) for the first time in years. Am selling what I can. This debt is half of my social security which is under $998. We know it's wrong and unfair, but I have stretched myself to the limit for years waiting on several things promised or hinted at out there. It's just not happening in time for me, and for many others.

Please Pray For Financial Miracles for strapped Seniors! We have put up with the Beast System for the longest, I know about it, but damned if I can do much about it at this point. Dept of Human and Health isn't interested in my debt and denied me assistance. The debt derives from where else, medical, and is on Discovercard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SincerelyYoursFromTexas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SincerelyYours FromTexas, click on at the bottom under it