Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
10 November, 11:34
There is no point in venting your anger or complaining about people who have already been disposed of. . . I think the demons we see on TV have already been disposed of and most of them are fake. I only hope that people all over the world will know the truth soon and that the world will change soon. How long will the suffering last? Those who wake up early suffer more and have longer and more trials. . . People who don't know anything about it seem to be happier. . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
10 November, 11:39
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
That's because the normies are going on vacations, living a normal life
They are denying anything is wrong . My vacation this year I never went further than 50 miles from home. I feel I'm tied to my home and can't leave. It's a ridiculous situation. I just don't want to go to far from home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
Things have change, I gave up my home, moving about 1200 miles away, but I'm as prepared as I can be. I have decided to start living.
11:28 AM - Apr 22, 2024
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kathy273273 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kathy 273273, click on at the bottom under it